Alex

Alex:Did u get the girls.

Yea boss they in the basement tied to the chair.Good the money is in the back of 8500 each.

I went to the basement and saw them tied up .Slapped the shit out of Demetria .I untied them told jasmine to get away from her mother ,she said no! I picked the ungrateful little bitch up into my room locked the window and door put her in the closet. Went to the basement Demetria was crying silently I told her to stop she jumped up I pull out mattress and told her to strip.No I can't have another child u say it's not yours . Bitch that aint my child .STRIP NOW!she just stared .I pushed on the mattress and ripped her clothing off of her but her bra says jaylen and so does her panties. Bitch this the lil nigga u with.answer me who're .yes .

If he can have u I can have u.

So I peeled off the rest of the clothing . Damn I missed this body .Took my man and put it in her she screamed until she passed out .Thats when cold water and poured it on her.She started crying,I punched her not hard because I wanted to get her pregnant .Thats when I heard some ring the door bell. I answered it was Berny and Quan

They stared at Demetria's exposed bruised and nude.Thirsty niggas she off limits they burst out laughing Berny said ion even want those damage goods.

Then I say if they so damaged make four drops tonight .They faces instantly dropped I burst to laughter.Then I say they ain't making them selves .They quickly left.

Now back to it I stripped and called Demetria told her to get to it.She's really shaken maybe I should let her go I thought.Then my mind said no she might snitch .