𝐮𝐧𝐨

WATCHING CHANGBIN WALK into the apartment with his girlfriend, felix gave the raven haired male an obvious frown. he would always frown at the older whenever he brought people over to his apartment, especially when felix was in sub space. to make matters worse, he despised angel for her loyalty towards changbin. when his best friend was around, she would cling to him and never let the older communicate with felix at all, and when he wasn't around, she'd check the blonde male out and occasionally wink when they were alone. unfortunately for angel, felix was that gay friend. but of course, she wouldn't know, because she never spoke to him properly. she only sent flirtatious looks his way, but never had a proper conversation with him, which felix found to be incredibly stupid.

"hey," changbin greeted, about to use a pet name. he stopped himself in time, because angel would definitely question their relationship. it wasn't that changbin had been cheating on her, unlike the vibe felix got from the short haired female, it was only because he was felix's platonic caregiver. being the first person felix told anyone, changbin thought that it would be a good idea if he were to be the one who took care of the younger. he was hesitant about it at first, since he wasn't sure if it would be a good idea between best friends, but they made it work out in the end. changbin had been felix's caregiver for half a year already, so that means that the raven haired male had only been dating angel for a month or so. the australian couldn't believe that he put up with her attitude for a month either.

"hello, binnie." grumbled the blonde as he crawled onto the couch, crossing his arms with a light pout on his lips. he looked over to angel, who smiled brightly and gave a small wave. "hey, lixie bear~" she sang, causing both of the males to frown. suddenly, she sat beside felix and grabbed the t.v. remote, turning it on as she flicked through the channels like she owned the place. her comfort in the apartment is technically all changbin's fault. the first time he brought her over, he explained to felix that he didn't want angel to know that he still lived with his parents, and so he said that the apartment was his. although he didn't own the place, he wasn't half incorrect. felix's apartment had been like changbin's second home, and his favorite home, at that. the younger male's eyes glanced over to changbin, visible annoyance dreaded on his face, as he stood up and stormed into his room. he honestly couldn't care about angel's reaction anymore. what was the point in hiding when he didn't like her anyway? if he'd told the truth - that changbin didn't own the apartment, that felix didn't like her - then there'd be no point in having her around, which means she would obviously leave. but it's all for changbin. he'd be heartbroken if that were to ever happen and angel were to leave him, which would break felix's heart. 

"is he okay, babe?" angel's sweet voice rang through the apartment. felix peaked through the gap in the door, seeing how 'worried' she was. changbin tried pulling her in for a hug, but she'd slightly turned away, turning it into a side hug. "he's fine, angel. i'll talk to him later." reassured the raven haired male as she pulled away from the hug with a forced smile. "i should go talk to him~" she insisted, making her way to the door. luckily, changbin stepped in front of her before she could reach it. "it might be best if you go, just for now. i'll drop you off at your place?" asked bin, smiling brightly. felix frowned at the sight; every time he'd smile like that at angel, it made him feel jealous. changbin loved her so much, and the younger could only wish to be loved like that. he's jealous of the effort bin puts into angel, and the passionate, love-filled smiles he gives her, only to be treated like a dog by her - that made him furious. "no, don't bother." angel answered whilst rolling her eyes, arms crossed over her chest like a teenager who just got told to clean their room. "i'll make my own way home. bye, felix! cya, bin." and just as changbin leaned forward to kiss her goodbye, she turned her face and slightly moved backwards, the kiss landing on her cheek. "bye, angel." bin's voice cracked as he spoke, watching her walk out of the apartment.

as soon as angel had left, felix slowly opened his door. "b-binnie?" he stuttered, unsure of how to approach the stressful man. the soft call of his name caused changbin to look up, and in that moment, felix caught a glimpse of a tear rolling down his cheek. this surprised felix, and broke his heart; he knew the older male couldn't have been completely oblivious to her behavior, but he'd figured he kept it to himself, and so he was right. "lix," started changbin as he wiped his tear, forcing a smile. "do you want to grab something to eat, cupcake?" he asked, opening his arms. felix's heart fluttered at the gesture, though he knew changbin was still upset. he nodded shyly and crawled over to bin, wrapping his arms around the other male. bin picked the younger up, who was basically a replication of a koala at that point. a soft smile fell upon bin's lips as he walked to the kitchen, supporting felix with one arm as he put dino chicken nuggets in the air fryer - luckily, he had the arm strength to multitask. "u-uhm, are you okay, binnie?" the younger asked with a slight pout. "i know you're sad.."

"it's fine, baby." changbin replied, so casually. felix, on the other hand, seemed to tense up in bin's arms before relaxing and cuddling into him more. felix wasn't sure what was worse;

your best friend's girlfriend fancying you or crushing on your taken best friend.