𝐝𝐮𝐞

FELIX HEARD SOMEONE harshly ripping his curtains open, causing the sun to shine in his eyes as he attempted to peek at who was making the noise. groaning quietly with a soft whine, the blonde haired male rolled over onto his tummy with his over-sized white shirt rolled up due to rolling around on the bed in his sleep and the blanket barely covering his legs. he wore black booty shorts and knee socks that sat just below his knees, one rolled down to his ankle. his hair was a mess and drool was dripping down his chin. changbin couldnt help but chuckle at how cute he looked in his sleep. sitting down on the bed, the older male brushed his fingers through felix's hair and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, smiling as he muttered in a gentle voice, "it's time to get up and get ready, princess."

"bin.." felix whined, rolling around for a bit more. he pouted softly and rubbed his eyes, wriggling his butt a bit so that the blanket could cover him more, lifting it up to cover him entirely. changbin only chuckled, picking the sleepyhead up and throwing him over his shoulder, slightly hopping up and down. "rise and shine, pretty boy!"

"binnie~" the blonde whined, kicking his feet and swinging his arms around. changbin only smiled and quickly grabbed one of his own sweaters, jogging to the couch. he placed felix in a comfortable position before throwing the sweater over felix's head and pressing a kiss against his temple. "i made breakfast."

"what is it?" felix asked, still sleepy; he wasn't much of a morning person. his eyes then brightened and sparkled when he saw a cup of hot chocolate and some nutella toasts, cut into triangles. he clapped his hands as changbin placed them on the coffee table in front of him. "make sure not to spill or drop anything and if you do, tell binnie, i'll clean it up, sweetie." the shorter male reminded as lix began eating his breakfast. "tenk you, binnies!" he squealed, watching his favorite show on the television. 

after finishing half of his toast, felix looked back at changbin with a 'milk mustache' even if it was from a hot chocolate. "bin lookie!" strangely, he only looked up for a bit with a small smile before looking back at his phone again, continuing to text whoever he was texting. this upset the blonde, so he stoop up and sat on the bench that changbin was leaning over. "binnie, whatcha doin?"

"nothing, honey, go and finish your food." he replied, patting felix's thigh. this made him whine and he wriggled over in front of the ravenette, throwing his arms around his hyung's shoulders with a light pout. "pleaaaaase!" he whined, kicking his feet childishly. even when his phone wasn't right in front of him, he kept glancing and checking it, which made him feel sad. "is it angel?" he asked, it a slightly deeper and serious voice. changbin looked at the upset little boy before chuckling and taking him off of the bench. "come on, finish what you were eating before the bugs get it."

"it is." felix cut him off with a very upset look on his face. a moment of silence was shared between the both of them before the youngest of the two stormed out of the dinning room and into his own bedroom, locking it on the inside. "felix!" changbin frowned and tilted his head. "what's wrong with him today?"