83.

I had a really weird ass dream last night (I'm going to ignore the fact that it is now noon.)

It starts off with a friend and I entering like an escape room place, but for some reason I'm only speaking Russian?

Anyways, the room fills up with other people that look like former classmates of mine and we disappear.

I'm chained a chair and I can't move. People I know have to figure out how to get me out of them.

They split up into 2 groups as they couldn't agree how to save me.

The first group consisted of 3 people. There was a woman with red hair that was a witch, and two men with her.

The second group was just a bunch of teenagers. They began to mess with something that could control me and they ended up fucking up.

The first group is in a mineshaft and they're trying to get this red flower to save me. A woman comes up to them, looking like Moira from the Handmaid's Tale and helps them grab the flower.

She was joking when the mineshaft begins to shake and yells, "They fucked up. Run!"

They the mineshaft collapses.

The scene switches to me and they other people. They failed and disappeared while I'm led away by five people.

I wake up in a crowd and it looks like Ancient Egypt. There's a woman comforting a crying baby and for some reason I take it from her. She asks me to feed the baby and hands me two bottles.

One is red, one is blue. As a result, I screaming, "I'm not fucking falling for this shit! I won't choose." The guards just look at me weirdly and begins killing the crowd until I'm the only one left. I get escorted away screaming about choices before the dream changes.

I'm in my backyard now with 4 other people. We're told that we have to kill the people who are sent out of the house.

Again, I refuse and end up killing the other five people before the dream changes.

This time, I wake up in a Wild West town. I began running through buildings with a purpose, hiding from the main crowd.

Eventually I find who I'm looking for; Edward and Bella from Twilight.

I hit Bella over the head with a lap top, rendering her unconscious before punching Edward in the face and telling him, "I'm coming for you."

A crowd runs over and forced to flee. It's my old classmates and they're calling me a monster. I don't have time to grab Bella.

I flee upstairs with four other people. Only one of them has a name. She's Maya and looks a little like Moira from the Handmaid's tale.

She jokes about taking me up on that allliance before the scene changes and I'm alone, trying to find a place high enough to snipe someone, but I'm being followed.

I never found out who it was because they pushed me off the side of the building before I could see them. That's when I woke up.

And the whole time, I had a strange feeling of deja vu.

Honestly though, it's not my weirdest dream.