160. "I Could Gush About You Forever."

A/n: This one gets slightly personalized but not really. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin, shall we?

My fiancé is the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes and I'm currently on tour with him. Shawn was on the stage, and I was standing a little bit near the steps, so when he comes running down, he can give me a kiss just like he always does before running to hug the fans. I stood there and watched him, in complete and utter awe of the man that I'm lucky enough to be engaged to. He really is the most dedicated, hard working person that I know. He puts everything into his music and his shows and I'm so beyond proud of him. Shawn went up to the microphone and began speaking.

"So, my amazing and wonderful fiancée is on tour with me right now, which I really love. I love her and I would love to bring her up on stage right now, so I'm going to go get her." Shawn said. He then walked over to the side of the stage, took a few steps towards me, and held his hand out as he smiled at me. I smiled back and placed my hand in his. As our skin touched, I felt electricity spark through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Shawn just smiled at me and walked over to the microphone. He wrapped his arm around my waist and rubbed my side with his thumb as he spoke and I wrapped an arm around him too. He was looking at the crowd as he spoke, but I was admiring him.

"So, my lovely fiancée just asked me what I'm doing. Well babe, how about we dance to that song that we love to dance to?" He asked as he looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay." I said. He smirked at me.

"We dance to so many songs, do you even know which one I'm talking about?" He asked. I cracked up laughing and shook my head.

"Nope." I said. Shawn tilted his head back with laughter before speaking into the microphone again.

"She just went along with it. She has no clue what song we're about to dance to, but she said yes anyways. That's trust right there. That's love. Could my engineers play Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton please?" Shawn asked. My smile widened. Shawn and I took a few steps away from the microphone so no one could hear us as we talked to each other. I smiled at him as the music began playing and Shawn and I began swaying. My arms were around his shoulders and his arms were around my waist.

"I love you." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"I love you too baby girl." He said.

"Remember that time when I went to an awards show with you, and when you saw me in my dress, your eyes went wide and you said 'Va va voom.'?" I asked. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah. Well, it accurately described how you looked." He said. I laughed.

"Do you like this dress?" I asked. He nodded. I was wearing a Fashion V-Neck Print Long Sleeves dress.

"I do. I love it. You look absolutely beautiful my love." Shawn said. I blushed, causing Shawn to laugh.

"Thank you. You look so handsome baby. I love it so much when you wear a tank top." I said.

"Oh really?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said.

"And why is that?" Shawn asked.

"Because of your arms! You're so muscular and sexy babe!" I said. Shawn laughed.

"You like my arms honey?" Shawn asked. I bit my bottom lip as I nodded.

"Yeah. I like them a lot." I said. Shawn smiled.

"I have to keep them strong and muscular so I can hold you safe and protect you." Shawn said as he rested his forehead against mine.