Chapter 6

(If you'll who like any transformers some of them will be in my story in some of these chapters and if you'll should know which autobot you have at the house if you don't remember look at chapter one or read this chapter to know)

I woke up with something tickling my nose then I when to hit it I felt something cold and I wake up to whip cream on my face and everyone laughing and I growl and they run off to hide and I wipe the whip cream off me and I summoned my armor and I walk around the house and I found blinky behind the curtains and it was dark outside and then I found mr.slinker in the kitchen beside the fridge then found Claire and Toby in the bathroom and I found mom in her bedroom Jim in his bedroom then I couldn't find argh and draal and I went outside and found argh in a tree "wow argh never thought I would find you here now let's find draal"I said and he put me on his back and I held on to his fur and he ran and I thought of somewhere and Me and argh went into the forest "woah bud let walk from here"we start to walk and I found draal then we went into the house and slinkier stayed the night and I was looking out the window and looking out my truck and I climb out of my window "don't freak out it's me still and could you scout for any bad guys for me bud"I say to my truck then he starts his engine and leaves "thanks"I said and he went to scout the area for me and I walked to basement and I couldn't find draal till I saw a note with a necklace that I threw in the troll market it's says 'come alone and bring the amulet if you want to see your troll friend who helps you practice Jim fighting you need to come to this location and no one or troll is aloud to come or follow you if you are he dies' it was from Ethan and I simply growled and I walked to my room and I grabbed my duffle bag and I start to pack food and cloths Incase it takes awhile to get their and I turn around and see argh "you need to stay here while I get draal and don't worry I have a surprise for my ex and if the others wander tell them we are going to troll market or I went to the store alright"he nod and I hugged him as my truck pulled up and I get in and I tell him to where to go as we was driving "so who are we saving"ironhide ask "a troll" I said "your boyfriend"I blush and I punch the seat "i don't if you can call him that but now don't tell the others or I will personally hunt you down" I said jokingly and we both chuckle "how is he treating you"he ask "good how is jazz doing since I practically saved his aft and nearly died"I said "he is ok"he said and we drove and I thought of draal "don't worry I bet he is ok"he said and I nod and we get to the location "wait for my single"I and I summoned by staff and a helmet that cover part of my face and I look like my brother apart from our hair and I walk and I open the doors to the house and I walk in and I see goblins and I don't attack them as they watch me as I walk and I saw Bular and saw draal knocked out and I saw him "well looks like the troll hunter got our message"I heard Bular say and I saw him,my ex and I look Ed him "remove your helmet troll hunter and I am also sorry for lost of your sister I thought of her as someone who I didn't love but cheated on"he said an I growled and took off my helmet and they gasp and I summoned my sword and Bular roared in anger and I roared as it would be a single and ironhide bustaded thru and grabbed draal and I knocked Ethan down and we started to fight I blocked his punch and I punched in the grunknuts and I kneed him in the stomach and kicked his face and I swinged him into the wall "ever think about doing anything I will hunt you down and rip you from limb from limb till you die" then I got stabbed in the stomach and I saw energon on the sword and I knock him out hard and I knock out Bular and draal was in the bed of the truck and I saw it was fixing to be morning and I put a blanket then a tarp over draal so he doesn't get turned into stone and I get in the truck "ironhide go to the house"as we was almost to the house it was turning dark and I looked back and I saw draal and I sigh "how is he"he ask ask I sit in the passenger sit " good ah"I gasp in pain and I put my hand on my stomach and I see blood on my hand and ironhide activates his holoform "scrap should of protected you" he gets to the hose and puts draal in the basement and runs me in the house mom gasp so does Jim and slicker "don't attack him he is a autobot which is a good guy" I say and he eyes go wide and he runs me to the truck and argh and blinkey gets in the back with draal and mom Jim Claire Toby and slicker in the back and as I got their ratchet look at me and cleaned my wounds and I saw all the autobots and they looked at my family and the trolls and me and I closed my eyes.