081.

❝ challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. ❞ excerpt , joshua j. marine.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXXXI : tour life. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ, ᵃᵘᵍᵘˢᵗ ²⁵ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ˡᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ, ᵒʰᵒ.

A LARGE SMILE SPREAD across her lips as she was greeted by the five men who welcomed her to their hometown with open arms. She had seen them in a long time but they were doing well by themselves, and their career was skyrocketing.

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you. You're looking good!" She smiled, embracing them in a hug one by one-starting from Krayzie, Wish, Flesh, Layzie to ending it with Bizzy.

"You're looking good too, Mika. It's been awhile. We haven't seen you and we thought that we would, considering that you and Tupac are back. We had recorded a song with him not too long ago. Thug Luv." Krayzie explained, clasping his hands together as he spoke.

"Well, he and I haven't really had the chance to be up underneath one another like that. We're both busy people, he's in Cali doing his thing and I'm traveling, finishing this tour. But as soon as I finish, we'll get to acting like a normal married couple." She chuckled lightly before the group of men lead her into a furnished apartment that they had rented out for the three days that Mika was to be in town.

She glanced around inside and felt right at home. The atmosphere was clouded with weed smoke but the scent was so normal to her that it didn't bother her one bit. Wish and Flesh helped her with her luggage, jogging upstairs so they could place them in her room.

"So, how's your daughter? She has to be walking now, right?" Layzie questioned, starting a conversation. "Yes, she's growing so damn fast. I remember when she was in my tummy, and now she's walking and learning how to talk. She's been spending a lot of time with her father. I have no idea how's he managing watching her and working all at once." She grabbed a polaroid out of her purse before handing Layzie the photo of her daughter.

"She has her pops eyes for sure. But she has your beautiful smile." He complimented, analyzing the photo before giving it back to Mika.

"We really do need to keep in contact. Although I'm no longer going to be a singer and living the whole celebrity life, doesn't mean I want us to become distant. You all are my friends, don't ever forget it." Mika spoke with all seriousness.