Not Possible {Eren X Reader}

You laid next to your one and only lover...The one that kept you warm at night...the one who made you feel safe...the one who reassured you when all was lost...The one who was always determined and strong...the one whos name is...

Eren Jaeger

He is the only one who made you feel this way, and you couldn't understand how people could be so...terrified..of him.

Sure, he can turn into the blood thirsty beast that everyone hates...But he's different, he would never hurt a soul.  People will never understand.

"Just let them think what they want." You whispered into the brunettes hair, as you rested your chin on his head. He sighed while grabbing your shirt tightly, attempting to hold back his tears.

"I know, but I can't just help but think this way (Y/n)!" He shouted into your chest, as tears heavily fell down his cheeks. "- I try to not let it get to me, but I have to face reality, and realize that all of humanity is against me!" He choked on sobs, as you tried to think of how to reply.

"Eren..." You whispered once again in a sweet tone. He sniffed, then looked up at you with his red, tear stained eyes. "Look, you have a point, almost all of humanity is against you.." He rolled his eyes saracasticly, but you put your hand on his cheek to reassure him you weren't finished. "But the only thing that matters is that your friends aren't against you...I'm not against you." You gently kissed his nose. "I love you Eren Jaeger." You then trailed your lips across his jaw, then up to his lips to give them a sweet peck.

He smiled softly then deeply chuckled under you lips. "I guess you have a point...I love you more (Y/n)." You shook your head, while biting your lips.

"That's impossible, because I fall in love with you all over again everytime I see you-" Eren all of a sudden interrupted you, by smashing his lips against yours roughly. You were taken aback at first, but he then softly moved his lips against yours making you relax. He released, and stared into your (e/c) orbs.

"Not impossible, because I'm pretty sure we all know that I would die for you." You blushed, and put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"F-Fine you win this time..Just know I would die for you too..." You uttered quietly. He kissed your forehead, before getting under the covers, then placing them over you. You scotted closer to him, as he rested his arm over your form protectivly.

When you finally felt the slow breathing of his chest, you whispered as quietly as you could, "I love you more..."

But of course, it didn't stay silent...

"Not possible..."