Welcome, To The Real Hope's Peak

Owada's POV

The motorcycle was spinning so fast inside the cage, it was like the ultimate amusement park ride from hell...

My lungs seemed to stop working as I closed my eyes...

And when I opened them...

I was greeted by two huge metal gates...they opened to reveal a tall building and a small park like area. the are was lined with trees and pink cherry blossom petals slowly floated to the ground.

"Hope's Peak?"

I suddenly saw two figures running out of the building...

One had short black hair and had a large pair of black wings protruding from their back...but the other...

That small frame, short tan hair, brown skirt...

"Chihiro..."

"Mondo!!!!!"

I ran through the gates as Chihiro broke into a run towards me.

I picked him up and hugged him tight as I could...I felt like if i let him go then...

He would be gone again...

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry...I don't even know what happened, i just-"

"Mondo, it's ok...you have nothing to be sorry for."

"Like hell I don't!" I pulled away and looked him in the eyes...

"You came to me...trusted me...looked up to me...You had so much to lose, but that didn't stop you..."

I felt tears rolling down my cheek...I could hear Chihiro's shaky breathing, so I assume he was crying too, but I had my eyes closed so I couldn't really tell.

"You said you wanted to change. Said you wanted to be stronger...so who better to go to than me...You said I was strong when I'm not...My past just came crashing down on me...my brother, our promise, the gang. Everything...and I wasn't strong enough. I began to hear this creaking in my head...and I blacked out. When I woke up..."

My voice broke...I opened my eyes as I looked down at Chihiro, but all I could see was hid bloody body laying on the ground beneath me...and my knees gave out. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, kid...I promised I'd protect you...but I was the one that killed you instead...I'm sorry."

I look up and through my teary-eyed vision I see two figures jogging towards us from the school.

One had long blue hair and had a pair of dark blue wings protruding from her back...The other had spiky red hair and had bright red wings coming from his back. Each of the figures wings were decently small in size

"Leon...Sayaka?" The two figures finally reached us.

"Hey, Mondo. Welcome to our Hope's Peak."

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter, next one should be longer. Please listen to the song above, I think it fits Chihimondo well. I will start putting songs at the top of each update just cuz.