Day Fourteen

A/N: I'd just like to mention that Michael doesn't have cancer in this fanfic. He'd lose his fluffy hair while going through chemotherapy if he did. Its some unknown illness that hasn't appeared before.

I'm having trouble pacing myself with updating this story because I have stuff planned out and its depressing but this story will be coming to some sort of close soon (ooohh noooo). 

The end is near. 

I don't know when and I don't know how but its coming... I can feel it.

11:46.

"Good Morning Calum, I've had to switch up my schedule after the mishap last week." Michael's smile doesn't even flatter as he remembers the large amount of pain he suffered.

"I'm glad you're okay." He mumbles, resting his hand on top of Calum's.

He blows a large amount of air out of his mouth, "How about today we listen to music? Something to relax us. Sound good?"

He removes the barely noticeable plastic bag that was secured to one of his wheelchair's handles.

"First on our agenda." He holds up Sleeping with Sirens' first album.

"I realize we've met before, I don't know how I remember because I only saw the back of you. You honestly look like more of a dog person but you were walking like four cats down the street one day on little harnesses. One of the little ones slid out of its harness and you didn't notice.

"I chased it down an alley and when I came out you were gone, I looked all over and I couldn't find you anywhere. Imagine that, me running around with a cat that nearly resembled my hair at the time. My mum doesn't let me have pets but she'll never know if I do because she stays out of my room. Little Meowkael is safe, don't worry." Suddenly he flushes a bright red.

"I hope you don't mind me renaming your cat, Meowkael just seems to fit the little guy. You should see him now, I came home from school to find that he managed to get into my bathroom and he knocked over my dark purple and blue hair dyes. Um, it looks like Tumblr threw up on him. He's galaxy cat now, Meowkael the Galaxy Cat..." He trails off, noticing he kind of began rambling near the end.

Michael took out a My Chemical Romance album next, allowing it to play uninterrupted.

1:12.

"I'm sorry, but I have to cut this short. The doctors are running some tests on my legs in like fifteen minutes and I'm not exactly Speed Racer with these wheels." He chuckles.

"And our final album, one of my personal favourites." He puts the CD in the player.

An all too familiar song fills the room.

"That's weird, the first song is supposed to be Feel This not I Miss You. Oh well."

"Same time next week, Cal?" Michael does some weird wave before leaving.

"I miss you, I miss you." The song ends.

The silence morphs into drums and guitar.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue..."