All Hallows Eve

Gods and Monsters by Lana Del Ray ~~~Theme song for this chapter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday; Next Morning; Halloween

Crowley woke up, smelling cinnamon french toast with Butter Pecan coffee. She got up with her hair, all messing, grab her sunglasses, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She sees Aziraphale finish breakfast.

*Aziraphale sets the breakfast on the table*

Aziraphale: Ah! Good Morning, Crowley.

Crowley: Morning to you, Angel.

*They sat down for breakfast and started to talk*

Crowley: O, man.. We're going to be late? 

Aziraphale: O dear.

*Aziraphale put the dishes away while she miracles Crowley and herself dressed.*

*Crowley fixes her hair*

*They grab their bags and got in the Bentley*

As they arrived at school, Crowley dropped off Aziraphale to the front of the school as she goes to park her car. (They can't be seen together btw)

Aziraphale POV:

I still can't believe that Gabriel would do that Crowley. She didn't do any harm. She a nice per...demon. A nice and lovely dem...what am I even saying. We've been friends since the world was created. So far, She's been nice to me. There's no reason for Gabriel to...

Micheal: Hello, Aziraphale

Aziraphale: Ah! Micheal. Uriel. Good Morning.

Uriel: Good Morning, Aziraphale. We wanted to ask if you wanted to study with us tonight...

Micheal: ...for our exams are coming up this December.

Aziraphale: Well...umm

Micheal: Umm?

Aziraphale: .......Well, I...already have...plans?

Uriel: Is it because of ...Halloween.

*Aziraphale gets nervous*

Aziraphale: Yes. Halloween. I'm...very...afraid...and aware ...of...Halloween.

*Micheal and Uriel walked away smirking*

*Aziraphale signed and went to class*

School was over; Demons were excellent for Halloween; Angels were...aware.

Crowley and Aziraphale were at the bookshop, finding costumes for tonight.