Prologue

"W-What are you doing to me?" David craned his neck towards the younger male whom towered over him. The younger male smiled a toothy grin as he licked his lips and leaned in closer whispering in David's ear. "I'm making your body quiver at my very touch, David. With each stroke of my finger tips your expressions become more honest and your body becomes more appealing. I want to cover you in my seed and make this clean skin of yours dirty."

David gasped as the younger male bit his ear suckling on it, he never really found his ear sexual before until this very moment. He didn't understand what was happening to his body, why he felt like every touch the younger male did was setting ablaze to his skin. David was already leaking from the tip and onto the sheets of his once well made bed.

Drool pooled down along his cheeks to his chin and onto the now no longer cleaned sheets below him. The younger male watched with hungry eyes as David kept moaning in delight, his body begged him for more, he couldn't take it much longer. "M-Max..!" David huffed out through his moans.

Max, the younger male that now teases David's hole with his index finger sinked his teeth into David's fresh skin marking his property. Switfly Max turned David around to face him, he eyed every inch of his body as David was a sweaty, heaving mess. Everything to Max looked like a meal, the pre cum that now pooled around David's cock and stomach looked like a fitting topping.

He could only think of what even more would look like and how with him ramming his virgin hole would feel like and the faces he would make. "M-Max, you're--so good at this..." David huffed in between breaths. Max took note to David's curiosity.

"Well, I had practice." Max replied revealing his own hidden treasure, David's eyes grew big the second he laid eyes on Max's meat, he could feel his body inching towards it--wanting it to enter him. David's mind was clouded with pleasure and only the images of Max, he has forgotten how they made it to this point.

"David, you look delcious down there, I can see you found your own piece of meat you wish to sink your teeth into right? Or perhaps, you would rather be..." Max paused as he leaned in closer as he laid on top of David, his dick probing his enterance. "Devoured." David blush as Max took this opertunity to lick the sweat off of David's cheek and sink his way down to his throbing member that needed much attention.

Max lapped up David's precum, savoring every piece of it as he circled his tongue around David's cock teasing the head as it slipped into the foreskin. David gripped the sheets and bucked his hips as Max kept teasing his member. "Max! Please..!" David begged, looking up from David's cock, Max's eyes sparkled devously as he stopped and lifted his chin to properly look up at David.

"You never answer my question, Davey." He said teasingly as he gripped his partner's cock in his soft hands. "Q-Question?" David pondered, Max continued to watch him--touching the tip of his head and watching the precum stick to his finger. "What--What question?" David was completely lost, the pleasure has taken his mind.

"Do you want... to be devoured?" Max asked again stopping his finger from moving closer to David's member. "Devoured?" David asked, Max didn't answer instead he took David's member and shoved it down his throat sucking and stroking it as he used his free hand to pull David closer to the end of the bed. David moaned in delight remembering the question from before. "D-Devoured! I want--I want to be devoured!" He begged, Max stopped as he took the tip of his own dick and rubbed it against David's enterance.

"Oh yeah? I guess everyone wants to be eaten huh?" Max said nonchonatly, without thinking David couldn't resist anymore and forced Max onto the bed with David now being on top of him. His eyes were clouded--it was like as if he wasn't even David anymore.

"W-What are you doing?!" Max shrieked, before he could recieve an answer from David verbally, David gave him on pyhically as he inserted himself on top of Max. Max groaned as he wanted David insert himself and proceeded to bounce up and down on Max's throbing member. It was good, too good. "Ah--D-David...Wai--" Max tried to make David stop for a second, but his words were cut off with David's tongue fighting with Max's.

Soon enough they were both englufed by pleasure, their minds were gone--nothing made sense anymore, nothing mattered anymore and no one could stop them from their intiment moment together. Not even themselves could stop this until they were fully finished. None of them remembered how this happened, or how they got to this point, one of them did for a short while--the reason why this was all happening in the first place, the reason why they were subbcomed to this state was because of demonic curse.