Prologue

I, Ibrahim Casper Lanches a high schooler who enjoys his life, have 2 years of soccer and 2 years of track and ready for the 3rd year. Single and not gay. Then my life changed because of "him".

Ivan (Ee-van) Albert Volkov a handsome, cold, heartless, high top, and billionaire CEO. Millions of women can get under his knee just by his looks. He gives you a glare and you'll feel like you nuh-uhh honey don't have another day to live. Has multiple night stands but never kept one, until he saw me.

Fate loves to play games, this game will have us both never drift apart from each other through high and low. I had an ordinary life but it got ruined by him. At the same time, I enjoyed it.

"Why are you doing this."

"Because your beautiful."

"Let me go!"

"Never."

   "You are forever mine Ibrahim, don't ever think about escaping me or leaving. If you do I'll track you down to the ends of the earth, down into the abyss! You are mine until the end of time."

   I thought me getting out of here would be impossible. All I want is my freedom at this point.

I can't help but wonder how my life is going to be. I lost track of how long I've been here. Why am I so messed up in my head? Why, WHY, WHY!!!All these questions roamed around me in my head and it hurts.

This is the story of how I fell into the hands of the famous Ivan Albert Volkov.