part 1

"Taehyung honey " called his wife from the living room .

"Yes honey? Do you need something ? Im about to head off to work "

" your brother is calling you through the phone,  he says it's urgent he needs your help"

Taehyung panicked , what might it be?  Did something bad happen to his brother?  Hurriedly he snatched the phone from his wife's hand not caring if it'll make her mad for being this rude .

" taemin ? What's wrong hyung? " said taehyung nervously

" calm down young bro , nothing really bad but i really need your help "

" help with what? You know i'd anything for you hyung , you're tge only family left for me "

" my wife... she caught me with the nanny,  i know i was wrong taehyung but we're man it's in our nature i couldn't hold myself . God knows how much i regretted what did . Now naeun refuses to forgive me , she took my kids along with her too , i havent seen them in like a week , and i terribly miss them and her , she's going to divorce me taehyung " . said taemin sadly .

" did you try apologizing? " asked taehyung .

" of course i did , i begged and cried and apologised 1000 times , but she wouldn't change her mind , she's not going to forgive me  " said taemin desperately.

" okay hyung , here's what I'm doing , im finishing my work for today , I'll leave my wife tiffany in charge and I'll be leaving form Moscow to korea tomorrow,  i'll convince her somehow,  she loves me like a sister , she'll listen to me ."

" oh my lord thank you taehyung,  you're a savior, i'll make someone assist you , welcome you and drive you from the airport,  i have this big party to organize,  it's sulji's 20th birthday tomorrow , her father insisted to make it big because she'll get to choose a life partner from the invited young men "

" okay hyung , see you tomorrow "

" say hi to tiffany and tell her sorrh i stole you away from her " said taemin jokingly .

" will do hyung . Bye bye"  said taehyung hanging up .

Explaining what happened to his wife and kissing her good bye taehyung left for work .
They've been married since he was 23 , too young right?  His dad made him marry her because he was dying and he wanted to make sure his son is in safe hands and not alone . He's now 30 with a young handsome son named seokjin which he loves more than anything in this world . He cant say he loves his wife  too , but they get along and respect each other and their duties too , his wife is an active woman in the society,  funder of an organization that aims to reduce poverty and defend helpless women's rights , well known and respected and taehyung is a ceo of a big import-export company there in moscow . Their lives are pretty busy but they find time to attend other chairman and chairwoman's parties as a part of their duties .
Taehyung's day was really tiring he had to deal with alot . Once he got home he packed his bags and left to the airport it was already early in the morning when he left work . So he figured out he'll sleep when he gets on the plane.
He informed his brother that he left and tild him when they'll land on korea so that someone will pick him up .
For long hours taehyung slept , ate ? Watched a movie and here he is standing outside the airport waiting for someone to pick him up . He saw his name displaying , written on a big paper held by some young male standing beside and old lady figuring out it must be his mother . That's when he recognised the lady , sje was a friend of his mother her name's jeon minyoung . He waved slightly hoping that they'de notice him which they did . The lady hurried towards taehyung giving him a hug then he shook hands with the young male while  unconsciously eyeing him , feeling a slight pang in his chest . The young male exchanged the same loom , it's like both of them found what they've been looking for at that moment.

Minyoung:" taehyung you've grown handsome , moscow did you so well . This is my son jeon jungkook he's a well graded police officer  and works with the national security of korea "

Th:" it's nice to meet you jungkook , im taehyung "

Jungkook gave him a knowing  nodd not taking his eyes of him . Taehyung took one last look at the man standing infront of him shook his hand again then got inside the car trying to shake the unwanted feeling he felt since he saw the boy . He found it weird that once meeting with a stranger he didnt know he exists until now had this much effect on him , and he refused to admit to himself that he wanted to keep staring at the man forever .
While at the other hand jungkook couldnt take his eyes of taehyung , he kept looking at him like a creep until they got to their destination.  Jungkook couldnt get himself  to stop think about the certain kim taehyung he met today , his mind was too preoccupied thinking that he didnt notice the young lady that has been trying to get him listen to her blubbering about her birthday party and how she wanted her first dance of the night be with him . Poor girl she's helplessly in love with a man that until now thought he loved her back , little does she know that he no longer can get himself to keep his feelings for her , his heart now belongs to the one man he met today , and he's been dying to ask him for his first dance tonight at the party and having the privilege to admire his features and enjoy their closeness while they dance . This night is gonna be eventful .
Jungkook can no longer wait to see taehyung again .