part 2

It's time for the birthday party , sulji dressed up like a princess and had this big entry with her parents along side with her , wearing a beautiful princess blue pastel  dress and an angel like face with her blonde locks curled well , she looked really stanning . In the other hand taehyung was walking right behind them,  wearing a black dress shirt with  black trousers and  white shoes , he didn't spend to much effort on looking nice but her really was beautiful,  more beautiful than any men or women , more beautiful than sulji herself .
At that moment jungkook was standing with his police friends wearing  all white tuxedos , softly sipping his drink while exchanging an eye-contact with a certain taehyung  .
Sulji looked shyly at jungkook as if she was waiting for him to ask her for a dance which he was oblivious to because he didn't even a waste a single look on her, he was preoccupied admiring taehyung .
Taehyung knew what's going to happen,  jungkook's gonna ask him fo a dance but they can't do this , he knew sulji is in love with him because they talked in the evening and she told him so . He couldn't get himself even if he wanted it badly to steal her first dance . Slowly he walked towards a more crowded area trying to   get away from jungkook's sight which he succeeded to do . Now jungkook wasn't really in the mood to dance with anyone he only wants taehyung , so he went upstairs with his friends watching the party from up . While sulji ignored her sad feelings and danced with another handsome man .
Taehyung looked up and there he saw jungkook , they kept looking at each other and taehyung got flustered so he averted his eyes watching how sulji dances with the guy . Two minutes later he looked up again and he didnt see jungkook , he couldn't hide his disappointment but his thoughts got cut with a voice and a tap on his shoulder .

Jk:" would you dance with me , taehyung? :"

Taehyung hesitated for a second then he took jungkook's hands and said :" for the sake of sulji "

And there they are in the middle of the dancing floor , dancing their hearts out not caring that they caught everyone's attention,  even sulji's attention who could no longer concentrate on dancing , she kept looking at how good the both males looked and how lovingly jungkook looked into taehyung's eyes like he was his whole world , she couldn't ignore the pang she felt in her chest and barely held her tears .
Jungkook and taehyung couldn't get themselves to notice what's happening around them , they were simply too immersed in dancing , and too satisfied with each other's closeness to even care about anything . One dance is all it took to seal they love , one dance is all it took for them to realise that they don't want anything in this world but being with each other  , one dance is all it took for them to realise that they're deeply in love with each other , there's no going back now , they didn't talk at all during their dance but they fell in love anyway , jungkook now was too determined to keep taehyung for himself even though he knew he was married , and taehyung couldn't shake the thought that he's going to leave in a couple of days and he's not going to see jungkook again and that made him want to cry and scream at the top of his lungs . For minutes they kept dancing not noticing that everyone around them stopped and the spotlight was on them .
Taehyung who now noticed what's happening and saw the sad look on sulji's face , detached himself from jungkook's embrace and looked at him for the last time then left hurriedly .
Jungkook kept looking at taehyung until he left , he can still smell his intoxicating scent that made him want to bury his face in taehyung's neck and stay there forever . Looking at the other side he saw sulji . Feeling guilty he went towards her kissing her hand and asked her for a dance . A simple gesture made her happy.  She took his hand and went to the dance floor .
Sulji was no comparison to taehyung for jungkook . But he had to dance with her for the last time before he leaves her .

Sulji:" you look so handsome today . Jungkook "

Jk:" and so you do young lady ."

Sulji:" you never called me that , it's always sulji or princess"

Jk:" i figured out , princess is a more of a nickname for babies , yet you're all grown up now , your're a lady"

Sulji blushed thinking it was a compliment . Jungkook didnt mean it as a compliment at all , he really doesnt want to dance with her  right now , all he wants is to follow taehyung and sleep in his embrace,  the only prince in his life now is taehyung , his only true love .
In the other hand taehyung sat beside naeun , his brother's wife.

Th:" taemin told me what happened , he really regrets what he did . Cant you forgive him?"

Naeun:" it's really difficult for me to do so . He cheated on me taehyung he really hurt me "

Th:" i know he did  but you both love each other right? He loves you and i know you love him too , forgive him for the sake of your love "

Naeun:" i dont know if i could :"

Th:" dont you love him?"

Naeun:" i do love him , it's just that what he did is really bad"

Th:" then forgive him , it'll be less hard for you both.  He's suffering too i can tell , give him a chance . For your sake and for the sake of your children,  do you want them to grow up without a father?"

Naeun:" i'll think about it , i guess i was going to forgive him sooner or later,  he gotta learn a lesson after all . So tell me what was that a couple of minutes ago? You and jungkook huh?"

Taehyung blushed deeply :" it's just a dance naeun, just a dance..."