part 3

The next day jungkook woke up feeling so weightless,  like he doesn't have control of his body. His thoughts are all about taehyung,  he even dreamed of finishing that dance with a kiss last night and god how the thought of their lips touching made him shiver.  Hurriedly he dressed up leaving his bed . He needed to find an excuse to see taehyung,  whatever it was he needed to see him .
" jungkook..."

"Yes mom ? "

"I need you to drive to taemins house i backed some pancakes for taehyung i remember how much he likes them since he was little  "

"Sure mom,  coming right away "

He was really jumping from happiness,  he needed an excuse and he got one . Now all he needs is a moment alone with taehyung,  he needed to touch his soft skin once again , look into his eyes and drown in his beauty.  God be fell in love so bad .
On their way to taemin's  house jungkook couldn't shake the thought about taehyung,  he wasnt even listening to his mother telling him that it's time for him to get married to sulji .
At the same time taehyung couldn't close his eyelids all night long thinking of the young male he danced with , he thought about his wife and kid , about sulji and he felt so guilty . But it's his heart and its desire,  he didnt choose to fall in love with jungkook but he just did , he couldn't help but cry thinking that he wouldn't be able to see jungkook ever again starting from tomorrow because he'll be leaving to Moscow again . His thoughts were cut by the bell ringing.  Slowly getting up he opened the door and to say he was surprised would be an understatement. His heart jumped and skipped a beat seeing the man he's been thinking about in front of his eyes looking all ravishing like he always did . Jungkook too was thinking how adorable taehyung looks all sleepy and messy hair , he had to hold back not to move his fingers on his messy hair and play with his locks  . Their eyes locked no words exchanged but too mnay words being exchanged  . They both knew they wanted each other .

"Tae baby , i backed you pancakes,  i know you love them "

" yes i love him .. i mean them , thank you mrs jeon "

Jungkook smirked at taehyung's response,  he was satisfied to say the least , i mean he knew taehyung loved him but it was satisfying to hear it from him .

" come in , no one's home , I'll prepare coffee "

" jungkook , help taehyung out , I'll wait at the living room , my feet hurt"

Things couldn't get better . Junkook followed taehyung to the kitchen.  Once they got there jungkook back hugged him burying his face in tae's neck inhaling his scent . Taehyung closed his eyes enjoying their touching.

" i wanna live here,  i want to live in your embrace and touch your skin and enjoy your presence " said jungkook.

Th: " i love you like i never loved anyone is this world,  i love you so much and it happened so fast that it left me dazzled and dazed "

Jk : " kiss me tae , please kiss me "

Not a single second wasted tae turned around and locked their lips and it was magical , it was out of this world . Nothing more satisfying ever happened to any of them , and it was beyong imagination.  After seconds or more kissing,  they separated their lips and taehyung had to hold on something not to fall cause his legs felt weak  .

Th:" love of my life , ... im married,  I'll be leaving tomorrow we'll never be able to see each other again "
He said while crying  : "i dont know how to live after this , you're all i think about ,i really don't want anything more of this world than you "

Jk: " shush baby ,we'll figure it out , dont cry , I'll never leave you , i can never leave you ..."

Little taehyung knew that jungkook already planned everything out , he found his love and he wasn't really ready to let it go, he can't let taehyung go , their hearts belong together.

No words said after , tae prepared the coffee and had a breakfast with the two jeons smiling that he got to kiss him but sad that they'll separate soon