Chapter 2- A royal pain in the butt

Few days have passed since the incident, and Mrs Kim was finally able to squeeze what happened out of Lisa. Saying she was composed would be a complete lie. It took a lot of coaxing to cool her down, where she even threatened to call in a meeting with the Principal.

'Fine. If that's what you want,' Mrs Kim finally relented, huffing in frustration before continuing. 'But if he does anything like that again...'

Lisa sighed. 'It'll be fine, Omma. It's not like Taehyung hasn't...'

'Ok! I think it's time for school now!' Taehyung interrupted, pulling his sister from the leather couch. Lisa rolled her eyes, a smirk appearing as he glared daggers at her. Mrs Kim nodded and watched Taehyung dragging his sister out in annoyance. When is he not annoyed at her? Mrs Kim thought, with a small affectionate smile on her lips.

--

'Seriously?! I thought you're over that, Liz! That was two years ago!' Taehyung complained as they walked to class. Lisa snickers, watching her twin brother in amusement, who nearly bumped into a pole if she hadn't pulled him closer to her.

Two years ago, Lisa and Taehyung had gotten into a huge argument over who should get the last cookie. It started as a verbal fight then escalated to a physical battle which lead to Lisa having a huge black eye that they covered up saying she fell down the stairs. In the end, Lisa had the last cookie only to find out they had more in the oven.

Her playful smirk suddenly turned into a sour scowl as she saw two very familiar figures in front of her: Oh Sehun and his best friend, Kang Daniel. Just peachy.

Kang Daniel, number one swimmer in school, was a complete visual package with his sleek black hair and piercing dark brown eyes. Only if he didn't have such a trashy attitude, Lisa thought.

Taehyung immediately pulled her behind him and fastened his pace. However, their efforts on trying to go unnoticed were in vain. Sehun's eyes were sharp and observant, his smirk widening when his eyes landed on his prey; them.

'We meet again,' his voice echoed in the corridors. Thank goodness, not many people were there. The students who were there immediately dispersed under Sehun's intimidating gaze. Lisa peeked a little and noticed Sehun had dyed his hair again, this time a fiery red.

Taehyung clutched his sister's hand tighter. 'Don't make it sound like it's something we both enjoy.'

Sehun ignored him, and his eyes again landed on me. Argh! Does he have some weird fetish of looking at me? Or are his eyes dysfunctional?

Before Sehun could reply, J-hope's laughter vibrated through the corridor, causing him to stiffen. Lisa raised a brow, well what do we have here? Is he perhaps scared of J-hope? He didn't show any signs of that before when we first met him. Interesting.

J-hope comes to a halt when he notices the four of staring at him. Lisa, however, sighed in relief and pulled her hand from her brother's. Sehun, on the other hand, looked annoyed, dragging a hand through his red hair. Daniel didn't look too pleased either.

'What's going on here?' J-hope asked steely, moving his gaze between the two of us. Taehyung sighed and shrugged his shoulder before walking past the two Rebels towards the direction of their class.

'Ask them,' Lisa replied, giving a pointed look towards the two, arms crossed. Sehun rolled his eyes and placed his hands in the pocket of his dress pants.

'It's nothing,' he replied, before walking off with Daniel not before gazing at Lisa with a glint in his eyes that she couldn't pinpoint. What was that?