The discussion

So when the Williams sisters entered, Shasha was still standing with her bag as she too had just entered.
"So where have you been?" asked Nina. "Looks like you've just came back from somewhere?"
"Oh I went to the diner," said Shasha, truthfully. "I like the food there."
"Yeah," said Nina. "Suppose some more hash browns?"
"Yep," said Shasha. "And chocolate waffles for Anna and root beer floats for all of us, with some fries for me."
"Yum," said the sisters in unison. Then Nina added. "It's been a long time since I went there."
"Come on then lets eat," said Shasha, walking towards the dining hall. She sat at the table and unpacked the food. She put the hash browns in front of Nina and the waffles in front of Anna together with a cup of root beer float. "Lets feast!"
They ate their meal. It was good. The root beer float was cold and delicious. The cold drink sliding down their throats felt very pleasant. They finished and Anna suddenly spoke.
"Shasha, may I have a word with you?" she asked. "In private?"
"Sure let's go to my room," said Shasha. They were walking to Shasha's room when suddenly, Nina spoke.
"Hey, have you two been planning something behind my back?" she said. "Have you been planning a surprise for me?"
"Maybe?" said Anna mysteriously. "Maybe But Maybe not."
They quickly ran up to Shasha's room which was at the corner and shut the door and locked it. They also whispered afraid that Nina might hear on their conversation in curiosity.
"Yo Shasha," whispered Anna. "Why suddenly about the info on Steve?"
"Well, when I got to know that Nina has two family members in the tournament but lives alone and is very lonely in this big mansion."
"I suppose you're right," said Anna. "But why didn't you try and contact me then?"
"I didn't know what was between you two," said Shasha in a low voice. "For all I knew, you or Nina might have done something terrible and unforgivable in the past and I decided to investigate first. But Steve on the other hand, was only looking for his biological parents and found that his mother doesn't want to accept him."
"You're very thoughtful Shasha," said Anna while hugging her. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have found peace with Nina now."
"Aww come on," said Shasha. "It was because you and Nina had heard both sides of the story."
"Yeah but," said Anna. "I was enraged at that point. If you hadn't come to investigate, I would have stabbed Nina while crying for killing that mafia, or, I would have have gotten out of control and yelled at her and she would have shot me on the spur of the moment! I saw her holding a gun by the way."
"Oh I only heard the row between you two," said Shasha. "That's why I came to see."
"Okay back to businesses," said Anna in a low voice. "So what are you gonna do? Did you tell Steve?"
"Yes that's why I went to the diner," said Shasha. That's our meeting place. I met him on the day you made peace too. It was then I asked him about it and offered to help."
"What did you tell him?" asked Anna.
"I told him that we should ask Dr Bosconovitch about it," said Shasha. "Where will he be?"
"At the Zaibatsu lab maybe?" said Anna. "He's always there, trying to resurrect his dead daughter." Then Anna paused. "The thing is, how do we sneak out when Nina is watching and also I go to work together with her? It's easy for us to sneak out to go meet Steve, but the Zaibatsu is under Nina's watchful eye. How do we go without her knowledge? It must be off duty hours so that Nina won't be there."
"Which means, weekends," said Shasha and then groaned. "But we have that dinner party thing this Saturday!"
"Another plan ruined," said Anna sadly. "It's on Saturday right? Can we go on Sunday?"
"Will the mad scientist be there on Sundays?" asked Shasha.
"Only one way to find out," said Anna, forgetting to whisper.

Nina POV
Oh darn what are they talking about? Is it some secret project? Or is Anna still with G Corp and Shasha's an accomplice? Are they planning to throw a big party for me? Urgh, how can they talk in such low voices. I pressed my ear against the door.
"Only one way to find out," I heard Anna say. "We go tomorrow."
"Yeah and I think we should buy something for Nina," I heard Shasha say. After that, it was silent.
I craned my neck as I leant closer. Then I heard footsteps. Oh boy...
Third person POV
Anna and Shasha heard a thumping noise behind the bedroom door. Anna slowly got up, pressed a finger against her lips, motioning Shasha to keep silent and opened the door. In fell Nina on her shoulder. She looked sheepish and got up. She laughed nervously.
"What were you two talking about?" asked Nina, still looking sheepish. "I heard something about buying me a gift..."Anna and Shasha looked ant each other then Anna said. "Well we were planning to go shopping together to buy you a surprise gift," she said. "But since you heard our conversation I think we should change our plans..."
"Oh Well," said Nina. "Might as well, I'm the one who ruined it for me..."
Shasha started laughing. They were relieved that Nina only heard that part of their conversation. Nina said nothing and went downstairs. The others went too and they all decided that they would play video games together. First they played Street Fighter V with one of them cheering one of the other two players and then they decided to play an online racing game against each other on their tablets. Then, they went out for dinner at a western restaurant and ate there. They went back home and then slept because it was getting late.