♡Josie Saltzman♡

Warning ⚠️: their is a lot of raunchy wording in this smut so if you are sensitive to that please click away and if you prefer it I will be making a vanilla soon🖤

NARRATOR:

You were walking to your room after hours because you needed some fresh air and Josie stoped you in the hallway, " hey hot stuff, where do you think your going" Josie smirked and started kissing up and down your neck and colar bone. You were getting pretty aroused and you decided to move this to your room rather than the hallway. You and Josie walked into the room and you locked the door behind you while you were making out intensely, Josie moaned into the kiss and you slammed her against the wall kissing her neck, "jump.." you say in the middle of giving her a love bite, she jumps up and raps her legs around your waist and nips at your neck. You get to the bed and get on top of her and kissed all down her body ripping her clothes off as you went, you got to her underwear and pulled them off with your teeth and threw them across the room with the other clothing. She moaned as you kissed up her legs teasing her as the air in the room got thicker with lust. "Mmmm JoJo your pussy is so sweet! Why don't you have a taste" you say as you come up just to have her whine and beg for you to go back down on her but nonetheless she kissed you moaning at her sweet taste and pushed your head back down, " a little eager now are we" you smirked and continued eating her out. You licked up and down her flower and sucked in her clit until you had a brilliant idea... 'how about i try something new'... she whined while you stopped sucking her clit and thrusted her hips upward only to have you hold them back down and thrust your tongue into her juicy wet cunt and continued to tongue fuck her until she came with loud moans that even Mr.Saltzman probably heard "oh my god.. oh god... oh YES PLEASE UGHHH" Josie yelled at the top of her lungs rising her hips from the bed only to have them pushed down forcefully by you.
    Early the next day at breakfast we heard some of the vampires talking about the loud moaning in the middle of the night, " whatever guy made that girl scream that loud must've had something good after that" one of the guys said... if only they new what we were getting up to after breakfast ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
————————————————————————
Hey everyone, I hope you liked this very raunchy smut about Josie, remember that if you have any requests I am still accepting in my PMs
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Bye guysss🖤
~ KITxx