Part 27

"Oh..." I said while a man named Gray Fullbuster was passed out on the ground choking the bottle of beer. I kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you too.." I then carried him  back to the guildhall, as we got there we stumbled upon Mirajane and Laxus together 'EEEEKKKK!!! ONE OF MY FAV. COUPLES!!!' I thought, but I continued in the guildhall, giving them some privacy. "Um.... Hey....." I said, then a beautiful armored woman, with scarlet hair came up to me "What happened here" she asked "well... I was investigating on Y/N's missing body. He accompanied me while investigating a simple yet easy problem, but back to the topic, he got there at Y/N's grave, already drunk." I explained, "Give Gray to me, and I will handle the rest" Erza said as she put out a hand so I could give Gray to her. And I did as so, I then told Erza that I was going to head home to continue investigating about Y/N's missing body. And I really headed home and relaxed there, ate, read a book or two and did a little exercise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally woke up, and I took a bath and everything, and got prepared to go to the guildhall to start working, because even though I have 'Y/N's Money' I should still work. I got to the guildhall, and saw everyone talking about something, Lucy approached me and said "Is it true that you solved the case of Y/N's missing body?" she then looked deep into my eyes "Yes, it was a bit easy and it just needed sense, COMMON sense" I informed "So Is Y/N Still alive?" Lucy again asked. "Yes... and No...." I said. "There is a possibility that Y/N is alive, but... Im not really sure" I continued as I crossed my arms. Lucy went away to conversate with a group seated on a table. I then looked for work, and I found the perfect one for me. It was catching Fiore's most wanted criminal that already murdered more than 100 rich men in Fiore (According to the flyer), I then set my trip for the kingdom of Aoi sakura, where the criminal takes most of his crimes to. I got there alone, and I entered the castle which was filled with wonderful blue cherry blossom trees, which was a beautiful sight to see, but It was the bark and the body of the blue cherry blossom tree's 'what happened here??' I asked myself through my inner thoughts, but I have to focus on work. I met Princess Blue, she was named after a blue cherry blossom flower landed on her head, and before I pretended to die, she was one of my business partners. I walked up to the princess, kneeled to give respect, and I said "Your, highness, I am here for the work you asked about the criminal" "Stand up woman" She firmly said with a mad look at me, she wasnt like that when my Y/N self was still alive. She was joyful, kind, humorous, gentle too. "Go on thy quest and do not ever comeback if you did not catch thy criminal, or you will be slowly tortured in the dungeon of Aoi sakura castle" she said with firmness, tilting her eyebrows. "y-yes your h-highness..." I just agreed as I stood up and left the castle. I was and am really frightend by her new attitude, this is a new side of her? or something happened that made her this way. I know that theives and criminals always strikes at night, for them to be stealthy, so I too shall strike at night. I slept for one night, and continued my sleep until it was night, I was then staying in an elegant hotel. At high noon, I woke up to the screams of people around the building yelling that someone stole their stuff, killed someone, etc. then I decided to strike tomorrow night, right after I have my powers, energy, and myself are fully charged, because I expect that this mission wouldnt be easy. Maybe I would catch him with a little trick up my sleeve, But before I could do anything, I went out to take a walk around the town, and so I could get familiar with the place so I wouldn't get lost while catching the thieves. But, I felt someone's following me.... but I couldn't quite catch the look of the person, so I just thought I was just paranoid, so I then continued, a bit later, I found myself in a restaurant, and I ate a somewhat a heavy lunch, so it would be I think a bit digested before I can run and use my powers, but before I could get back to my hotel, I still felt that I was being followed. I cant stay in my own hotel anymore, and I possibly couldn't stay in the castle with Princess Blue without the thief/murderer, or I'll get killed myself. I have lots of money, so I just have to find either another hotel or stay with a trust worthy stranger, so i just found another hotel and just slept there, a few hours later, i was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing, I picked my phone up to see Princess Blue calling me, 'How did she get my new phone number?! I didn't just gave it to her earlier', but I just picked it up. "Hello?" I asked "H-h-hello?? F/N????" she asked "Yes? whats wrong your highness?" I asked, then I heard a vase shatter in the background of her line. "Please hurry, meet me in the middle of the blue maze garden" she whisper, then she dropped our call. I didn't even have to change. I just went out in my black fitted long sleeved shirt, and my black fitted leggings, and jumped rooftop to roof top, without even thinking if I would ever fall.And as I was jumping from roof tops, I tied my hair into a high ponytail, just to avoid any distractions while fighting. I landed on top of the maze of blue flowers and leaves, I then saw the middle of the maze, so I sprinted toward the place, as I jumped down, I tried to catch my breath while I was looking for Blue, but she wasn't anywhere to be found, but suddenly....    

SPLAT

Blood was spilled EVERYWHERE.....