Love

YO IT'S BONKY42.

LIT.

This is in 3rd person perspective btw

------------------------------------------------

   It was a normal day for the two boys. They were sitting together, they were watching TV and eating snacks, and they were in love. They had to deal with the many things that came with being a gay couple, like homophobic comments, or the occasional "wHy Is ThErE nO sTrAiGhT pRiDe?" Which it itself was annoying. 

   Applebees looked over at Denny's, watching the boy smile at the TV. He sometimes missed his family, but why stick around with people who hated the person you love? Applebees didn't need his family, he knew Denny's was all he needed in life, with his warm smile and aquamarine eyes that shined like the ocean on a sunny day. Applebees really did love Denny's, he didn't know what he'd do without him.

   "What are you staring at?" Denny's laughed. Applebees' face went red. "N-Nothing." He stuttered. "Bee, it's fine. What were you thinking about?" He asked, still smiling. " I love you, Den." Applebees sighed, flopping back on the couch. " I love you too, babe." Denny's said softly.

   Dennys really loved Applebees. Applebees was always supportive when other's weren't. Applebees always loved Dennys the way no other could. Dennys always thought Applebees was straight, even from childhood, until he quietly asked Dennys out, stuttering all the way through. Dennys obviously said yes, he'd had a crush on Applebee's since the second grade!

   They both knew they could go through anything together. They both knew that they would be together forever. Nothing could break them apart, they were inseparable.