First Date (Part 2)

YO IT'S BONKY42.

LIT.

(Applebees POV)

   I looked around, trying to find a golden haired boy, or said golden haired boy on their phone. It didn't take me long to spot him, but it sure took me long to actually walk up and talk to him. "You're okay. You'll be fine." I muttered to myself. But would I? What if he pushed me aside? What if he didn't love me? "Then why would he agree to this?" My logical side screamed in my brain. My anxieties were overpowering that though.

   I knew it would be wrong to just dip and not stay to see Dennys, but I was seriously considering it. Present day me laughs at this.  I nervously  strolled over to him.  "H-Hey." I stuttered, holding out my hand. I had known Dennys for awhile now, but he still flustered me, and now that I knew he liked me back? It only got worse. I was  so worried about if we could still be friends. He just smiled at me, and hugged me instead of shaking my hand.

   "Oh." I  murmured. " Is that too much?" He asked, pulling away. "No, no, it's fine. I was just.. s-surprised, thats all."  I said to him. 

   We walked over to a hill in the park, and we sat on top of it, watching the sun sink down below the distant mountains. I watched not the sunset, but Denny's eyes, as they shined brighter than the sun setting before us. "It's so... beautiful, isn't it?" Denny's whispered, gazing out to the sky.'

"You or the sun? My pick for best looks is you." I joked, letting out a chuckle. Denny's blushed. "Oh look, someone's flustered!" I laughed, punching Denny's lightly in the shoulder. Denny's smiled back at me.

"I guess I am."

(3rd person POV/ nobody's POV)

The rest of the date went well, it ended with a "romantic" dinner at some small pizza place, where the two joked and only fell in love with each other more. Applebee's actually went over to Denny's house that night, and accidentaly fell asleep on Dennys' couch, resulting in him spending the night.

(Sorry I haven't updated these in a hot minute, I've just been figuring other things out, and waiting for the right time. Writer's block sucks.)