Chapter 2

Calum's POV

We got home just in time for dinner."We're home mom!" I shouted and gigling at the same time.

"I can tell that Calum." she said smiling towards me.Me and Michael sat next each other while dad was calling the others.

It was kinda complicating because mom and michael didn't said a word.It always happens anyways.So I'm used to it.

As I finished my food,I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to my room.

I open the door to my room and sat on my bed.My mind automatically making me think about that girl;Megan.She had long blonde hair,her face is similar to Michael like she's his twin or something,green eyes like Michael,she's tall almost to Michael.Again.Wow! To much of Michael.

Oh well,it's not like she's related to us...I went into the bathroom to take a bath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I feel so clean after a bath..." I said closing the bathroom door.

"Do you have to say that everytime you get out of the shower?" Michael said smirking.He was sitting on his bed.I know that you're wondering how could he be in my room with his 'bed'.

We share rooms ok.We had to.Deal with it!

"Yes I have to say that everytime I get out of the shower Mikey." I told him.I don't really care about him seing me wearing my clothes because he've seen my parts.Don't get me wrong.Everytime I got out of the bathroom I already wore my boxers.Sometimes.