03 - Blindfolded limpet

[A/N] Hey everyone! So I hope you enjoy this chapter and I would be really grateful for a tiny comment or even a vote. Thank you <3 

Have an amazing day!

Of course, it wouldn't have been enough to just cover your eyes. No, of course, they had to shift the scarf all over your entire face and yank at the ends to tie it together. Yes, all of that was of coursemore than necessary.

As you let them drag you along you couldn't help but feel anger rising from deep within you. Yes, you had broken the rules of gang territory. And yes, you had in a way tried to steal from them. But in all honesty, you didn't see it fit to kidnap her. Not that someone would be bothered by what you thought around here. You felt a knee in your back, signaling you in a rather harsh way to take up the speed.

Arrogantly scoffing "Tell that to your pets!" as an answer, you wondered, where you took the courage from to do so. Maybe it was because you couldn't see who's tight gripping hands held your shoulders.

But you for sure knew that one of them was the girl. Or if not that, a guy with pretty unusual taste in nails. Long nails. Pointed spiky nails.

It didn't exactly surprise you when the knee met your spine a second time, more forcefully now. You bit the inside of your cheek to keep yourself from hissing of the uncomfortable drum-like pain that crawled up your back after the contact.

You would not give them the satisfaction of weakness. Not if it was evitable.

Your own dignity was in that sense the thing you had the strongest power over as no one else could decide when it faded away but you. And you knew that it brought strength and a huge deal of self-esteem boost to overcome someone's desperate attempts to do it anyways.

The group seemingly stopped, and gravel shifted under uneasy footsteps. When before there had been a little light shimmering through the fabric over your eyes. It now was completely black. It felt colder around your body and you clenched your teeth together to keep them from chattering. Another thing not so much enjoyable about yourself had always been your heavy reactions to weather and temperature.
You didn't know when you got so sensitive about it but over the years you just always were the one girl in summer that just laid around sweating your ass off when others placed volleyball and the girl wearing three ski jackets stacked in winter. And still shivering.

"Hey, Jungkook",

you heard some male voice call out and the voice behind you hummed in respond. He sounded distracted by something, judging by the tone. The first voice was a little lighter shaped compared to Jungkooks and you could hear a certain concern within it, making you shift uncomfortable from one foot to the other.

"It's this modern shit."

You frowned under the scarf. What exactly was that supposed to mean. Sounded like the "pretend-to-be-all-grown-up-boys" in your old school when they claimed to hate chart music. But something told you this wasn't as harmless as some pathetic teenagers trying to proof a point.

And it seemed like you weren't the only one that noticed that. Jungkooks voice had turned into a sharp hiss when he gave his comment. Evidently, he had to be the one in charge since everyone seemed to wait for his content about the mysterious matter of the "Modern shit".

"And?" He was obviously unhappy about the apparent inconvenience but from your judging he tried to not let anyone notice. That made you chuckle lightly, and it was just than that you felt something like bittersweet pity rise inside your guts. Something was wrong and the oh so amazing gangster Jungkook wasn't prepared for it.

The thought was strangely satisfying and scary at the same time. After all there was no guaranty that an inconvenience for Jungkook meant a convenience for you. And for some reason you had a feeling that it actually meant a HUGE inconvenience for you.

"But we can't possible make in with a blindfolded limpet."

Was it the name the new voice called you by or the words "make it" that indicated the possibility of-

"She won't die!" Jungkook growled a little closer to your ear than before and it almost made you jump. Trying to calm yourself you focused on your breathing when suddenly your arm was yanked away from the girl's grip. You registered a gasp from your right where she had been a second ago. Now a larger hand was clasping it and pushing you back into a steady movement forward. The one on your left followed a little hesitantly.

It didn't take long until you were stopped again. It had gotten noticeably colder and now and then a piercing wind caught itself in your cloth. You still held on to the forceful jaw clenching to not let your teeth crash into each other, but it started to hurt. Something rumbled in the distance and as it continuedly grew louder fear started waving through your body.

The rambling became something like a roar that echoed around you. You must be in a tunnel, you figured while your heart dropped to your feet.

They would not push you in front of a train, would they?

The thought took over your whole body and you felt every muscle tense pretending like they could do anything against the two strong hands holding you in place.

And that was when you lost your wickedness to your fear. It was when you forgot about your dignity.

It was when you heard yourself let out a cry of deepest fear.

But instead of laughing or commenting you only heard the train coming closer and someone called out something that sounded like a start signal. The hand on your right arm tensed and you immediately knew it was Jungkooks when you heard his deep growl once again.

"Fuck it" He let out under his clenched jaw as he suddenly ripped the scarf from your eyes and then yelled at the top of his lungs: "NOW!"  

[A/N] Please tell me what you thought and don't forget to vote if you liked it :) 

Thank you so much!