Chapter 1: Caulifla Challenges Frieza

Out of nowhere the red coloured Ki blast approached Frieza from the backside of his when he happened to be standing on top of a little rock pillar in the middle of the tournament. Frieza without even looking at that moves his tail towards the direction of the incoming blast. "Ohh!!." Frieza created an expression. Right, when he performed that expression, the blast encounters his tail and causes a bright light to rose up at there for a few seconds and, then light disappeared away leaving only a black dark coloured smoke that hid away Frieze's presence. The smoke was floating around the spot where Frieza was for continuously few seconds. "Lord Frieza was itching to lay his hands on those monkeys, yet the hunt has walked to its hunter how intriguing OHOHOHOH," Freiza teased. As while the smoke was still wandering around in the location where Freiza was a sudden gust of energy wave kicked that smoke into the invisible form like how darkness disappears away when the light comes. It was Freiza's doing as just when the smoke fades away a young Saiyan blood appears to be standing behind Frieza approximately 20-meters away. At that time, Goku faces off against a Policeman of Universe 3. "I am the justice of evil, the one who protects all, the one who gives hope to everyone, everyone's favourite Katopesla from the Universe 3." Katopesla said while making some weird poses to look good in his policeman act. Goku was looking at him while he was making such weird postures. "Ohhh you are like Great Saiyaman?" Goku questioned. "Who is that? I am Katopesla, the star of truth, to defend my Universe I should show you my true potential! Mode Ch...chang!!" Katopesla said but gets interrupted by Goku's ki blast while he was still changing his mode. "Sorry sorry but, I have no time to waste around," Goku said. Katopesla goes flying away from his location, saying " I was not ready..."

"Caulifla you better defeat Frieza," Champa shouted. He was looking at their fight because he was concerned about something. Cabba was sitting right next to Hit both were watching the fight. Cabba thought in mind that Frieza is strong. I couldn't even lay a scratch on him. " You can do it Cailifla San and Kale San," Cabba cheered.

"Damn you you knocked Cabba out of the ring, didn't you? I will avenge him by defeating you..." Caulifla shouted. She fixed her gaze at Frieza and, she was already in her Super Saiyan form. "OHOHOHOH I would enjoy breaking your bones carefully one by one so, you don't just die away." Freiza once again teased Caulifla with words. she charges a high amount of red coloured Ki blast in her right palm and, carried it in her grip like holding a ball. "I love this form." She impresses herself up. She threw that blast towards Frieza, Frieza moved his right index finger towards the blast and fires a little pink coloured laser towards that to make it meet the beam first and fade away into the moisture, but Frieza's beam didn't stop there it was still progressing towards her.