Chapter 2: Frieza Vs Caulifla

"Tch!" Caulifla bites her teeth. She knew she could not stop the beam so, she dodged it by jumping up in the air. "Oh! So, this monkey can dance?" Freiza once again utters out a teased. He put a smirk on his face and, rotated his arm that he used to shoot out the beam from his finger. Now his that arm's elbow was facing the ground part, so he tilted his index finger, giving the last point of his index finger the position of facing the atmosphere meaning upwards. Caulifla was trying to figure out what Frieza was doing. She looked at the beam to see if it had left something because she was about to land on the ground and, a surprise shocked her. "What?" Caulifla questioned. What she saw was the beam changed its direction and, was coming at her. That beam was strong enough to kill the target. But, Frieza wasn't the fool who would kill his target just like that. He aimed at her face. Beam's speed was increased it was faster in movement than before and, there was nothing that Caulifla could do at that moment other than just taking the hit. "OHOHOHOH finished already?" Frieza questioned her while laughing weirdly. As he questioned her the beam makes its connection with Caulifla but, Caulifla was able to pick up the beam's velocity and, in time she was able to make a block sign with her hands being in a crossed shape in front of her face. The black coloured smoke once again appeared in the spot where Caulifla was. That smoke covered up all the possibilities of noticing her from all of the angles. As in within those seconds when the sudden blast happened, Caulifla gets in the view. She was falling like a ball falling. Indeed, that hit was critical. She landed on the ground pretty hard but, her Super Saiyan form was still in the game.

Frieza looking at her with an evil smirk on his face, finally moved his step. He started walking towards her. "So, this is what you are capable of doing so? You couldn't even able to touch me." Freiza started trashing her." You were going to defeat me, were you?" Frieza said. As by now, he was standing right next to her body. "I will defeat you." Caulifla answers. She tried to stand up while Frieza was looking at her. "OHOHOHOH monkeys are still monkeys. You were a monkey, you are a monkey and you will stay as a monkey. Who was it? Ah! Cabba wasn't he? He tried to take me on and, look at what happened to him. You trash Saiyan belongs to the trash." Frieza gave a harsh speech to Caulifla. "GHa gha gha gha!" Caulifla was breathing very hard but, something strange was going on with her. Frieza moved out his right hand's index finger at her, a yellow coloured light appeared out from the tip of his finger.

"NO no no!! This is bad. Caulifla you better not lose if you will then I will kill you myself." Champe shouted. Beerus was watching the fight as well with others. A smile crossed his face. "Looks like Frieza got this," Beerus gets impressed. But, Whis was paying attention to something. "Hmm." Whis expression.