Chapter 1

Adam

I didn't really want to be in this club. The monsters here are getting drunk and a few have even stumbled into me. I will admit the music is really good. My grandad said that even Vampires need to "live a little." Dad said that I needed to find a girlfriend and quit being a loser. So, here I am. I walk up to the bar and order a drink, blood of course, and I turn around, sipping my glass of blood and I watch the other monsters on the dance floor.  Then the song "Piece of your heart"  comes on, (the song up at the top) and I start tapping my foot and I even sing along. Then I saw someone; the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I finish my drink, keeping my eyes on her, and I walk over to where she is. She has gorgeous raven hair, golden eyes, skin almost as pale as mine; she's my definition of perfection. I get close enough to talk to her and I notice... Wolf-like ears. She's a Werewolf.... Oh no... Even worse, we lock eyes and my heart melts. She starts talking to me and her voice is melodious. "Hello," she says. Just that one word can bring me to my knees, "H-hello," oh no I stuttered. She doesn't seem to care about that though. "What's your name?" She asks me. "Adam. And you are...?" I'm trying to play it cool; trying to hide the fact that just the sight of her is making my undead heart beat faster than it ever has. "Erika," she tells me her name while batting her eyelashes. Erika. It's the most beautiful name in the world. And her voice is the most beautiful sound. I, I'm falling in love. I'm falling for her; for a Werewolf. "So, Adam, would you like to dance with me?" She asks me, again fluttering those gorgeous golden eyes at me. Without a second thought I respond, "yes." She takes my hands in hers and she lets me twirl her around. The skirt of her deep blue dress spins just as perfectly as she does. I don't think I'll be able to restrain myself. I want her badly. I don't want anyone else. I no longer care about the feud between our kinds. If she'll have me, that will be the only thing that mattered to me.