Chapter 2

Adam

I have to ask her to be mine. I just have to. "Um Erika," I was trying to think of the right words. "Yes, Adam?" By now her head was resting on my chest as we just swayed to the music. "Erika, I... I know we just met, and we really aren't supposed to be together, but..." She looks up at me, a hint of sadness in her eyes, "Will you please make me the happiest monster unliving, and be my girlfriend?" The moment the word 'girlfriend' left my lips, her face lit up with joy. "Yes!" She almost yells. I'm happy that she said yes. I tilt me head down a little, cause I'm noticeably taller than her, and I place my lips on hers, gently. And sure enough, she kisses me back. I now have a special someone, someone I want to be with my whole immortal life. But, I don't know how I'm gonna tell my family that my new partner is a Werewolf. And what will her family think?

Erika

I can't believe he asked me to be with him! I can't believe I said yes! I mean, it's not that I don't want this, because I really do; it's just that, how is my family going to react to me being with a Vampire? He seems really sweet, so they might not mind, but even if they do accept him, how will his parents feel?

Both

For now, we'll keep it a secret.