For Layla, who forced me to write this

Peasant Peter Tork was as hard as a bullfrog when he saw the Princess. She was chained up to the bricks of the tower. Screaming for Harold to unleash her. That voice was hotter than a witch's titty in a brass bra and it made Peter only wish he could be at the top of the tower now.
   And when he got the the top, he heard the Princess yelp, "OH HAROLD IS THAT YOU?" In her busting Texas accent.
"No! It is I! Peter Tork and I have came to save you!" Peter exclaimed with great courage. 
"It is not saving I need" the princess said and with a wink she hiked her dress up and showed what she had.
"YOU HAVE A DICK?" Peter exclaimed suprized not only at the fact the princess was a man, but because it was about 9 inches long and 3 inches thick. (Don't ask)
"Yes yes I am and I have been waiting her all day and night for someone to come and help me" she said.  When Peter undid her chains she pushed him against the wall. Violently kissing him and touching all over the peasents body. It was such a relief for her to finally be touching and kissing Peter. She had wanted him since she first walked on his back. And for Peter, this was all such a dream come true.  He was getting harder by the second and as was Gwen. When Peter let out a small moan, Gwen couldn't take it any longer and ripped the poor man's shirt clean off. She began to lick and suck all other his neck and chest. She licked around a nipple and bit down on it,  causing Peter to thrust and cry out.
"Shut up or I'll have you paved!" The princess yelled as she removed her dress.  Peter stared at her outstanding body.
"Down Peasent!" She ordered and like the good cute little submissive he is Peter did as told. The Princess ripped off Peter's pants leaving his erection(God I hate that word idk y) pressed against the cold hard floor. It wasnt long until, without any warning,  Gwen had her big ass cock inside Peter's sweet virgin ass. It hurt like fuckin hell but Peter loved it. It felt like cherry pie on a cool summer's day. Gwen thrust harder and faster inside Peter and screamed something about paying taxes and licking doorbells. It was all too hot and soon between getting ass fucked by a Male princess,  and dry humping the floor like a thirteen year old does their pillow, Peter came hot and fast.  Gwen followed not too much later, cumming inside Peter's ass because she has little decency.  She pulled off and put her dress back on. Peter was too dazed to get off the floor. Gwen didnt like this. No siree bob this would not do. So she called up the im-pentable dragon. The dragon however was too busy being a dragon to give a shit about Gwen's sex life so she dragged Peter over to the window and yeeted him back to his village.
The End.