five.

✧||✧

✰||✰

✰||✰

chapter five: i just nutted

may. 15, friday.
11:04 AM

✿✿✿

° • * ★ 3rd Person ★* • °

"(y/n)!" OCHACO CALLED, RUNNING UP TO (y/n). You turned, seeing her panting. "yeah?" "iida-kun and deku-kun are eating already! c'mon let's catch up!" the brunette said, pulling your arm. "hold up," you said, putting your chair back in place.

"okay let's go."

—— cafeteria

"hey, um, ochaco," the small girl turned to you, smiling. "yeah? what's the matter? you look... uncomfortable." she said, observing you. "yeah no shit, i'm on my period. do happen to have a tampon or pad?" you said. "uh yes! go back to the classroom, it's in my front pocket."
"oh my god, thank jesus for you."

you walked fastly down the hallway, earphones in her ears, humming to the tune. Her eyes were closed for about a second or two, and then her shoulder was bumped by some dude.
She took out an earbud and shouted, "HEY WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING! asshole." she mumbled the last part.

she put the earbud back in place, then both of it falling from a pulling force. "what the HECK-" she turned to see a pissed off bomb. "what the FUCK (l/n)!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY TO ME YOU ASS!!" he argued. you rolled your eyes and replied, "maybe if you were paying attention, you wouldn't have bumped into me." placing the earbuds back. "MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR TWO GODDAMN SECONDS-"

"geez, calm your tits man." you paused. "now, excuse me I'm on my period and not in the mood to talk to you." you walked. you felt a hand on your shoulder, making you groan. "dude, you just literally just bumped into me you don't need to get all grumpy-" "(l/n), once the sport festival starts, I'm gonna kick your ass." he said, in a low tone.

he let go and left. You stood still. "ISN'T THAT KINDA KINKY?" you yelled, enough for him to hear. earning a "SHUT UP" in return.

Bonus :
(y/n) LOOKED AT THE MIRROR, DONE CHANGING.

"hOoOooooolyyy shiT, that was the hottest thing that has EVER happen to me. I just nutted. I need to go tell fumika and the others-"

❀❀❀

a/n :

i kinda gave up on this chapter

my head hurts😞
i really like being active for some reason