ten.

✧||✧

✰||✰

✰||✰

chapter ten: roomies ;)

8:26 PM

✿✿✿

—— momo's house – 2nd floor, theater room

YOU AND CLASS A SAT DOWN WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE, 'THE CONJURING'. (y/n) isn't a big fan of horror movies and made an excuse to 'go to the bathroom'.

it went wrong.

you bumped into kirishima, who was holding popcorn, ready for the movie. he was with mina, sero, kaminari and bakugou. "oh hey (y/n)! are you out here to get popcorn?" the redhead asked.

"y-yeah. i was about to get s-some pop rocks- i-i mean popcorn." you sweat-dropped. "but the movie's starting!" mina exclaimed.

"i know!"

"i'll be back before you know-" "you can share with us!" kirishima said.

"NO!" they all stood stiff. "i-i mean, i'll just get my own t-thanks." you played with the hem of your shirt.

"did you just fucking stutter? ARE YOU SCARED-"

"okay then! we'll save you a spot." kirishima cut the hot-head off.

"okay. see ya." you rushed inside the girls restroom. looking at the mirror,

"jesus christ, i'll just have to stay inside a cubicle for a hour i guess-"

"ah! (y/n)!" you see hagakure leave a cubicle. "the movie's starting! i got plenty of popcorn! c'mon!"

her invisible hand grabbed you and pulled you inside the theater.

'fucking damn i'll cry watching this movie.' you thought.

"(y/n)! you came back- where's your popcorn-" "i told her we could share!" hagakure said.

"but we saved a spot for her-" "okay! you can have her!" "I'M NOT SOMETHING YOU OWN HELLO?"

mina grabbed your hand and dragged you to the bakusquad's place. "IT'S STARTING EVERYONE!"

your knees were up to your chest, hands on your ears and eyes closed. the movie was almost done so you just had to bare with it.

'i'm definitely not sleeping tonight.' you thought. you opened your eyes for a split second, seeing something scary(like a jumpscare yknow).

while everyone just flinched, you screamed. "(y/n) did you just-" "yes i did." you rocked yourself. "i hate horror movies." you admitted.

"oh."

—— 9:47

everyone exited theater. "uwahh! that was scary!" ochaco puffed. "no shit sherlock, i screamed."

"i never seemed like the scared type (y/n)."

"well I am, get with it."

"okay everyone!" momo said, hyped. "since all of you look tired, we'll go to sleep." she put her hands together. "you aren't." you said. "i'll be able to sleep, don't worry."

"we have this hallway, it's filled with guest rooms. one room has a bathroom in each. one room is equal to two persons, who will be sharing a bed."

"i will be grouping all of you."

"sato and koda."

"todoroki and midoriya."

"mina and uraraka."

"jirou and aoyama."

"shoji and tokayami."

"hagakure and tsuyu."

"iida and ojiro."

"kirishima and sero."

"kaminari and mineta."

"And last up, bakugou and (y/n)."

"WHAT?! WHY AM I ALWAYS WITH HER?!" "deal with it, katsuki." "DON'T CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!"

"and here's your room." the ravenette said, opening the door. "wahh! the bed's so big!" you plopped on the bed.
"if you need me, i'm just two rooms away." she closed the door.

"c'mon lazy ass, they have a closet here. let's fucking unpack." bakugou said, throwing your bag to you, hitting your nose.

"ouchie!" you rubbed your nose. "you didn't have to throw it! We'll be here for three days, we can do this tomorrow." you groaned.

"i'm saying we do this now, moron. clean up your shit." he said, opening the closet and taking his things our of his bag.

your brows furrowed and you pouted. "fine."

❀❀❀

a/n :

one chapter update cuz we HIT 1K IFIEJCUD