* * / 𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

AFTER EPISODE 8

he was doing it

he was doing it . he was walking to the light . seventeen years of pain & guilt. he heard his voice. " billy ! i've missed you ! " his eyes watered up at that. he even heard his mother's laughter , their hands reaching out to him through the light . . he smiled . for the first time in three years . he's breathing shallowly , stomach fluttering as he grabbed their hands. before he f e l l. it was all slow from there. he was falling b a c k .

he just knew he was back into the world of the living when his back arched - everything was in pain . he cried out too. noticing restraints against his appendages. black veins emitting through his body. . mbut - he was in full control. not the thing that possessed him & killed him - him - william hargrove.

he was b a c k in hawkins, indiana.

russian was spoken , all of them talking about making him stable . they brought him back - selfishly- but they brought back the dead with his dug up body . they put an oxygen mask as they noticed he was in pain ( his lungs hadn't been used in two weeks ) . but god BILLY WAS ALIVE

( later. )

he was stable. tubes & restraints on his nose as he heard machines buzz. he felt fuzzy , pinching himself as he thought he was in the wrong place. the black veins disappeared . he felt like a caged animal. people coming & going to just s t a r e. billy pulled on his arms before getting shocked with a high enough voltage to get his voice to shrill. ( maybe he deserves it. it's karma for all the shit he's done. ).  he sinks back into the bed as he looked up at the doctor with a slight glare as he pulled on his cuffs once more , watching the doctor fall onto the floor as black veins appeared in his face . this lead billy to laugh in amusement. ( y e a h. he didn't learn. )

[ more to come ! ]