* * / 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃 !

THIS ISN'T SPOILER FREE.
if you steal my characterisation of billy
may God help your soul🤠🤠

☭  BILLY ,, was named after his grandfather william theodore hannigan

☭  BILLY ,, was named after his grandfather william theodore hannigan. he died when billy was 7, & they used to go to the beach together.

THERE'S A REASON WHY THEY LEFT CALIFORNIA & RELOCATED TO HAWKINS . billy's father found out billy was having a homosexual affair with his " best friend " austin buffay. they were sleeping in bed together , ( austin usually slept on the sofa in his room ) kissing because they thought billy's parents were out with maxine at a movie . he ( billy's father ) killed austin ,  in the lake , drowning him to death. billy was tied to a tree overnight. watching him suffer to his death ( after getting a busted lip & black eye from his father once he found them. ) ,, billy's dad then decided to take that job in hawkins.

THAT'S why he slept with as many women he can , to remove the homosexual tendencies, ( even if he's a bisexual male. ) 

BILLY TRIED not to be home until a minute before his curfew at 1 am.

HE WAS experimented on by russians when he came back to life. he escaped & is currently trying to live on the down low because russians are after him. ( his personality is the same as it'd be on the show currently. )

HE'S LIVING IN HAWKINS' FORREST , in a makeshift fort or cabin. 

☭ ( FUTURISTICALLY ) HE'S GOING TO BE CAUGHT BY THE RUSSIANS AGAIN & ' wiped ' , meaning ,, his whole abusive past & shit won't affect him. he'd be like a newborn in a way, blameless - but he'd have a c h o i c e on the path of redemption or go back on his ways.

HE NOW HAS POWERS , , they are similar to marvel's v e n o m , but he's in no way shape or form co inhabiting with the mind flayer. he has powers to control people's thoughts & can talk to people through thoughts , he has super strength , & he's somewhat resistant to weapons ( the russians tried bombs on him ,, he bruised. ). & the veins in his body turn black or a blood red ( along with his eyes )  when he uses them[ i'll inform better later ]

WHY DO THE RUSSIANS WANT HIM ? s i m p l e. to figure out the ins & outs of the upside down , if there's anything they can weaponise or use in their military forces , & alternative uses of energy since billy survived the upside down.

HE HAS A CHIP , meaning on his inner arm it has all the information on him / his strengths & weaknesses.