Chapter Five: In Circles

A.N: Hey guys, here's chapter five of Heart and Steal! The chapter is unrevised so sorry if there's any mistakes. please leave a comment and let me know what you thought ^^ I know there's so many people anticipating two certain individual's arrivial and I assure, it won't be long. anywho, I hope you enjoyed! 

The room was silent for awhile. Yoongi had been alone at home for about an hour. Sophie was with Katie whilst Sarah was out and about, doing tasks for the Crows. Yoongi didn't mind being alone, to be honest, sometimes he needed to be alone. There was so much going on, so much in his head that he couldn't comprehend them all at once. Everything were all mixing in his head, it was good to have some alone time to think about things. The Crows, the Skull Fighters. . . Jungkook and Jimin, there's so much.

He sighed as he leaned his head back, head softly thudding on the headboard. "Four years. . . where are you? What happened to the two of you that's taking you four years to get back to us. . ." Yoongi looked down, eyes staring at his hands. He remembers the last time he saw the two of them. Four years ago, before they left the Crows. 'Jungkook, he's twenty five now and Jimin. . . Jimin is twenty seven. So much time has passed. 'Yoongi tsked, shaking his head "I'm getting old."

He turned his head when he suddenly heard the door to his room open. He smiled when a familiar face appeared, peeking through. "You're calling yourself old? You're only thirty three. Compared to me, you're but a child." Louis said with a chuckle, pulling a chair to sit next to Yoongi. "A fifty five year old man like me is too old for all this. I'm the old one, not you." "I already feel old though. And you, you don't look old at all. You look like a teen." Yoongi responded, a smile on his face.

His comment made Louis cackle, shaking his head lightly. "Ah, flattery ain't going to take you nowhere. How're you doing by the way? Are you feeling better?" Yoongi nodded, sighing as he looked at Louis's face. "Yeah, I guess so. Seokjin said it's best not to do any sudden movements for a week or so, and to not lift heavy objects." Louis hummed, nodding at all of the information. "I see. . . I also heard that Sarah has been helping out here. Sophie seems to be getting along with her much better than she used to." Yoongi let out an exhale as he sat up, all attention to Louis.

"It's not what you think-" "No no, there's no need for you to explain yourself. If you wanna live your life, you can. You know that I'll always support you and Sophie. I know. . . she needs someone out there for her too." "No, it's not that. I don't have anything with Sarah. She's just helping out here. I already told her not to get her hopes up. . . I don't think I'll ever be able to see someone like that again." Yoongi replied, voice going softer as he finished his sentence.

Louis smiled gently at Yoongi's expression. It's not that he didn't want Yoongi to move on but know that he still loved Jimin, seemed to make him at ease. Whether that made him selfish or not, he didn't know. "Alright, I believe you. Just, let everyone else know. There's alot of rumors going around. And Sarah doesn't seem to be in any hurry to correct them." "Yeah. . . I'll make sure everyone has that clear. There's no way I'll be able to be with anyone again. . . at least, I don't think."