Chapter four

Y/N POV
Helen told me of Slender mansion and all the residents of it, and I was pretty pissed dad didn't tell me anything about it. But he can read minds and that was not good so I had to act normal around him to avoid suspicion. I got dressed and ready for the morning , I kept thinking of what Helen told me. Even though I hated this I need to know more, even if it kills me. I searched the whole cabin and father wasn't here "perfect!" I changed into my slender form and ran off into the woods.
Time skip
I wandered for hours and finally found the mansion he was talking about, I knew who to go to. I went to the front doors and kicked them open "honey I'm home!" People on a couch and some scattered around the room looked at me in shock. "I'll have time to get to know ya, but I got some business with faceless" I then teleported to Slender's office. I forced the door open "hey faceless I got questions!" I saw him sitting at his desk then he looked up at me. "Why are you here" I sat down on his desk "no need for rudeness" he growled. He stood up "if you want answers you can wait till I'm done doing my work. Besides that won't your father be furious if he found out you were here?" My head cocked to the side "that's exactly why I'm here".