Chapter eleven

Warning slight lemon? Idk just read and find out lel

Timeskip
We finally arrived at the quiet cabin surrounded in the forest and nature. I put on some music while I made some ramen for the both of us. Helen sat on the couch watching some TV, I hadn't realized I was singing along until Helen clapped. "What are you clapping for?" He chuckled "you singing of course" I blushed. I had finished the ramen and gave him a bowl, "this is great thanks!" He smiled behind his mask. "Welcome, I'm usually the one cooking".
Time LE skipU CUZ HES THAT DUDE
(If you don't get the reference I will come to your house and slowly murder you and your family...LOVES UU🖤)
"BAM AGAIN I WIN!" I shouted "NO GODAMN WAY! YOU CHEATING!" He yelled back. "Nope just pure luck sweetheart~" he groaned and fell back on the floor. We were playing call of duty one on one, and I kept winning as usual. "Alrighty fine! I guess I'll have to get my revenge!" He tackled me and tickled me "N-NO STPAH". I kept yelling and laughing, "Stttaaapppp!" He stopped and was dying while laughing. "Yeah hahahah how funny" I flipped him off and continued playing Call Of Duty. (Ya know what I'm fucking lazy next chapter will be slight lemon)