(l) Betrayal (1)

My heart was pounding, my eyes were full of rage. Why did Niisan always have to be right?! I hissed, bringing my hands up to grab my brother's collar "she's not right for you! Every time you come home you have new injuries!" I cried out, but he still did not listen. I bit my lip as he shoved me off of him.

"I'm happy with her, Al! Why can't you just accept that!" He said quickly, barely able to finish his sentence before there was a knock at the door. He gave me a look to tell me that we'd continue this later and I scowled. Continue later? He means he'll forget about it and run off to sleep in a hissy fit about having to do a simple job when he could be spending time with his good for nothing girlfriend!

I huffed and stormed off to the kitchen, my eyes flared with anger. Listening, I heard Ed open the door and tell who ever it was to come in. Maybe it wouldn't be the hissy fit way today. "Al! Cook some food for me and-"

I slammed my fist on the table "make food for your own girlfriend!" I yelled "I do everything for you!" However, when I looked out I didn't see Winry. I tensed to see Furher Mustang and Hawkeye. Bitting my lip, I turned back out to the kitchen "what do you guys want to eat..?" I sighed softly

Roy sat back in the arm chair, a smirk on his face "whatever Riza wants" he said, and Riza sighed "I don't want anything, Al, we didn't come to eat. We actually came to talk about your behavior lately," she said calmly.

I dropped the pan I was holding "me?" I asked shakily. My own brother had turned me in! How could he- after everything we have done together! I quivered and ran to the outside door, and slid on my jacket. Opening the door, though, I realized I couldn't escape. Two of Roy's guards were posted just outside the door. I growled "move if you know what's good for you," I growled, and when they were about to protest my eyes grew wide "I was just betrayed! I'm not in the mood for the wrong an-"

I was cut off by a hand on my wrist. I turn around to see Ed dragging me back in and locking the door. He had a frown on his face as he sat me down on the couch. He was faking! He would be so happy to get me out of his life! I thought to myself, anger filling my eyes "so, you can take all the abuse you want from winry, but you just can't take a few yells from me!" I yelled at Ed, who was still holding my hands back to back so I couldn't use alchemy to escape.

His frown became a scowl as his eyes filled with tears "quit faking, Nissan! You would be happier to get me out of the way of your 'perfect relationship'! You just want me gone!"

Roy bent forward, his fingers crossed as he put the chair back up into a sitting position "that's enough you two" he said with a stern voice "Fullmetal, what does Al mean by abusive?"

Ed visibly bit his lip "it's not that bad. She accidentally hits me every once in a while. Everyone does tha-" I kicked myself free and forcefully took off my brothers shirt to reveal bruises everywhere. "That's 'normal'?!" I yelped

Riza made a small note before whispering something to Roy and he nodded before Ed quickly interrupted "ALPHONSE DID IT TO ME!" he yelped.
My eyes went wide when I was blamed. Does he have any clue what he's doing?! I tense.

"I didn't do that to him.. but clearly he wants me gone" I studder, feeling dizzy "I'll move out.. I'll leave.."

Roy shook his head "no. Fullmetal will be moving to his girlfriend's, while Alphonse remains here. Start packing your stuff, Ed" he said, still probably thinking over what happened- judging by the look on his face.

Roy got up, and just like that Riza, him, and the guards were gone. I ran to my room and curled up at the foot of the bed. I couldn't believe anything. Just like that, Niisan got rid of the only thing I lived for. He had came to try and apologize but all he got was a slap across his face, as hard as I could manage "you could care less about me anymore!" I had yelled with rage in my eyes.

Days went by and I never left, never slept. I only ate, drank, and went to the washroom. All I could think about was Edward. Aswell as Edward being with the wrong person. I got up and answered the now ringing phone.

"Hello? Is this Alphonse?"

"What do YOU want Winry?"

"Your brother is in the hospital,"