Bonus chapter [1]

Please don't be a silent reader and vote or comment ^3^

This takes place after chapter 35, so if you don't remember, just quick read it again.

-

~Nobody's POV

Lucy was dressed in a swimsuit and walked to the water till her legs were covered. She smiled at the beautiful sight of the sea. "Natsu, Nash, hurry up," she shouted at the two people on the beach, watching as they threw their shirts over their heads.

"We're coming!" Nash yelled and ran into the water, swimming his way over to his mother. Natsu watched the two playing in the water.

He smiled gently, then he sighed. He was glad he was able to build their bond up again. It had shattered a tad by all the situations, but now it has healed.

He remembered how a dick he was to Lucy. He punched himself after that. It still looked like it happened yesterday, though it was two weeks ago.

Flashback

Natsu sat in his office, a scowl on his face as he went through all the papers that needed to be checked. He was frustated with himself, and now work seemed the only option. After basically throwing the siblings out after having made a deal, he decided to clear his mind by doing what made him numb, his work.

Suddenly the four females of his crew stormed inside, Mira, Erza, Levy and Juvia. They all had glares on their faces. "Tell me, Natsu, why did Lucy cry on her way to her room?" Erza asked.

Natsu slapped himself inwardly. Now he made her cry. Great.

"Because I was an ass," he answered, groaning to himself.

The women looked surprised, shocked how he admitted it and not denied. "Nash is also upset with you cause you made Lucy cry. He is now playing with Reiki," Mira said and let Natsu see just how angry she was.

"You are such a jerk," Levy exclaimed. "How can you treat Lucy so coldly after everything that happened?"

"Juvia is disappointed in you," Juvia obviously said.

Natsu scowled, a hard glare placed on his face. "Enough. I know I have been an asshole, no need to remind me."

Erza and Mira stepped forward. "Then you should apologize," Erza began, pointing a finger at Natsu. "You're here working while you should ask Lucy for forgiveness." Mira ended with a scowl.

"I don't think she wants to see me at the moment," Natsu muttered defeated. If he could go back in the time to fix his attitude toward Lucy, he would.

Erza slapped Natsu on the face. Natsu was so lost in thoughts that he didn't saw it coming. "Ouch, Erza, why would you do that?"

"She needs her husband. Go to her now because if you don't, I won't forgive you!" Erza roared in his ear.

Natsu immediately ran away out of his office to his room. He stormed inside and looked around. He saw Lucy in bed with her back facing him. Natsu slowly moved under the blankets and stroked her back.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Lucy's voice was harsh and absent. "You were just perfectly stating that what you want, counts." Oh, she was mad.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like Jason at all."

"Clearly not!" she said fiercely. She breathed but calmed down. "I just wanted an answer, but you immediately shut me out because I was talking about him. I wanted to talk to Jason to give me some answers. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to rest. But it doesn't matter anymore." Lucy clamped her hands around the edge of the blanket, gripping it tightly.