#81#

Before you read it. I want to say that English is not my first language and what you will read is maybe not at all good but please don't be mean. Thank you.

~~~~

Louis is looking at his hands. Yes Zayn was happy, but what about Niall? Harry? Liam? Maybe they will be mad. Or they will leave him. He doesn't want that.

What if his mom will be mad? What would his mom think? He didn't think about that.

There was a knock on the door. That's Zayn. Louis opens the door and hugs Zayn.

"You okay, love?" Louis shakes his head. "I'm so scared!" "You don't have to be scared love. The boys will be happy and I know you scared about your mother to. But your mother will be happy to!"

Louis smiles at Zayn. He missed Zayn so much. "Oh uhm, come in!" Louis says and walks to the living room.  When Zayn is inside he kisses him.

Zayn wraps his hands around Louis waist and kisses him deeper. They both missed this. Missed each other.

"So love how do you wanna tell it the other boys?" Zayn asks when they break apart.

"Tell them to come here and give them cake?" "Okay lets bake a cake!"

~~~~~

"Louis! Love! We are here!" Nialls screams when he went inside. Louis smiles at Niall when he wakes to the door.

"Hey! Go sit in the living room please!"   Niall laughs. "Were is my kiss love?" Louis gives him a kiss and pushes him to the living room. He did the same with the other boys.

Zayn walks in to. "Hey boys!" "Zayn, hey! I didn't know you were here!" Niall says smiling at him.

"Yeah, Lou asks if I want to step by so I did" "oh that why you weren't in your room!" Liam laugh.

"Obviously!" And then Louis wakes in with a big cake.  And put it on the table.

Niall, Harry and Liam were looking at the cake

Niall, Harry and Liam were looking at the cake. "Huh? What do you mean?" Harry asks confusd. "Love?" Niall asks than.

"What Louis! Are you pregnant?" Liam asks when he looks at Louis stomach.

"Yes I'm! Don't be mad please!" All the boys stands up and hugs Louis.

"Wait!" Harry says. "You want us all to be in the live of the baby? Please say yes!" "Ofcourse I want you all in the live off our baby!"

_______

Was it okay?