Escape // Chapter 3

Amelia's POV:
I was awoken by someone opening my cell. I jumped up and tried to punch them. "Tie her up." I heard a familiar British accent. They tied my arms and legs and sat me down on the concrete slab that they called 'a bed'.

"So, who do you work for?" I felt his breath on my neck and turned my head. I didn't wanna look at him. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at me.

"I'll ask one more time. Who do you work for?" He asked with a stern voice, starring deep into my blue eyes. "I will never tell you!" I struggled in my restraints.

"Oh? But why don't we just look at these folders that fell from your jacket?" He held up both of the folders they had given me. "Wait! What? Don't!" I thrashed wildly.

"Ah. An American Detective. How cute..." He knew he was getting under my skin. Stupid bastard! "Who are you?!" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Oh me? I'm flattered you want to know my name!" He laughed, I felt shivers run down my spine. "My names Arthur Kirkland. The leader of The Dangerous Brits." I turned pale. Ah great. Now the leader knows who I am.

He looked at my folders again, "Amelia Jones.. What a cute name.. Too American." He closed the folder and got up. But before he left, he grabbed my chin again. This time he turned my head and licked my neck.

"Ah! What the?!" I flinched at the wetness on my neck. "Yep. An American." He left and the guards untied me. I couldn't punch them because they had guns. I wouldn't stand a chance.

I checked my watch, they didn't even take it. Stupids. It was 12:45 am.

I need to escape this hell hole. While looking around. I saw a guard walking by. Bingo. "Oh guard~!" I put on my movie star smile. "What?" He faces my cell.

"Oh guard.. A girl is lonely.. Wont you entertain her?" I lowered my chest to show him my boobs. God this is embarrassing. He got up close to the bars, perfect.

"Lady, I'm ga-" he couldn't finish before I punched him as hard as I could while my arms were restrained by the bars. "Whoops! Sorry sweetie!" I grabbed the keys that were around his waist.

After unlocking my cell, I looked around for some type of exit. Instead, I got a guard turning  the corner. I bolted the other way.

Of course he saw me and started yelling. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I repeated over and over while frantically looking for an exit. I finally found a window.

I took off the rag that was covering and smashed the window into a million pieces. More guards were coming including the one I punched.

I saluted them with two fingers, "Thanks for the fun!" I jumped out the window, hitting the grass below me. I looked around for more guards, when I was grabbed from behind.

"Where are you going dear?"

Arthur.

I elbowed him in the face again, "Getting out of this crazy place!" I escaped his grasp and ran down the street as fast as my legs could.

Arthur's POV:
Damn bitch! She elbowed me in the face again! I wiped my now bleeding nose, "Boss! Are you okay? The guys are chasing her now."

"No. Call them back." I turned around.

"But!-"

"I said. Call. Them. Back. We will find her again." With that, he ran to find the guards.

When I do find her, I will make her mine. No matter what it takes.

~~~~~~~
Whoops! A short chapter sorry! I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!