Chapter 6

So JD came back with my stuff.
I said "thanks".
He said "no problem"
Next thing the doctor came in and said "how are you feeling"
I said "I'm doing ok"
The doctor said "you are ready to have the baby you are 10 centimeters dilated".
So the baby came and we was just looking how handsome he is.
So 2 days passed and we packing up the car now.
So I signed the discharge papers and we left. We made it home he had an attitude all the way home. So I know something bout to happen. He said "why TF you look like that"
I said "look like what nigga" he came over to me and slap me.

I started crying.

So I tried to leave but he but he put me on the bed and slap me.  And took off my clothes.

And started to have sex with me but I slapped him and got my baby and stuff before he woke up. I got in the car and drove far away.
So I went to a hotel and someone was at the door. I went to it and opened it and next thing I know I passed out. I woke up and next thing I know. It was JD. I started to cry. So he didn't have my baby so I was where TF is my baby. He said I know you won't get him back yet. So he turned around so I got up and hit him with a piece of glass. I looked for my baby got him and ran away. I told the hotel manager they called they police  but they called me and said he wasn't there. He was following me. So my tire busted. Then he pulled over and came over to me and slap me. Next thing you know I  passed out. I woke up and next thing I know I was tied up. And my clothes was off of me. I started crying.
He came over to me and slap me. I seen my baby with another bitch. I said who TF is that bitch.  She got up and came over to me. And said you the bitch. I kicked her. She got mad. And started crying so she left. It was just me and JD. He came over and kiss me. Next thing I know I heard gun shots. And the. Everything went black.