Chapter 10

Hey guys I'm back.
I just want to give a huge s/o to one of my fans, she loves my book so much, she asked me to update it like almost every time. Maryw521.

So it's been a week since I told them what I wanted to do with JD, I told them...
Me Jordan and the kids are at  the mall just shopping and having family time till I got a call from the court. They said "we can't find JD he killed one of the security guards, and  left. We are looking for him but until we find him y'all have to go far away. I said "ok". We hung up, I went over there with Jordan and the kids and told Jordan everything that happened. Next thing I know I started bleeding. Jordan started to panic he call the police and they came so did an ambulance they took me to the hospital, Jordan and the kids got in the car and followed behind us. We got to the hospital and they checked me out and they said I got shot. Me and Jordan looked at each other. I started to cry, Jordan came and hugged me and said it's going to be ok. I said I want to know who did it. Jordan and the police officer said we will find out ,(at the same time). So it's been a while since I got shoot, I'm leaving the hospital today, I'm going home and packing up, because the cops said we gotta leave today untill we  find JD. So we left and we are going to Hawaii. Untill the cops they us otherwise. So it's been about 2 weeks since we left from our house, I'm really missing my bed and everything, but it's to keep me safe. So we having fun at the beach and doing things with the family, I love spending time with my family. So I was walking back from the bathroom  at the beach, and I noticed that this guy has been following me all day. So I started to run and I told Jordan and he went over there and started talking to the boy, turns out it was a cop under disguise to make sure he is not following us. Because they think he put a tracker in my phone, so they broke my phone and gave me a knew one. So now we have to leave Hawaii because they think he could be there with is to. So we left and now we going to Oklahoma. So now we in Oklahoma having fun at the beach. Jordan got on one knee and...