the crown fic

it was a breezy morning in 2004. frank and his bandmates were just about to start their tour for their new album 'three cheers for sweet revenge', and he was beyond excited. their band had finally started to get some recognition. before the tour started, they were going to meet up with some photographers for a photo shoot. ray was picking up everyone in his van and when he arrived at frank's house, gee quickly jumped out and hugged the boy. "i have a small suprise for you! its in the van so hurry up!" gerard beamed at him with glee. frank was confused on what it could be but also excited that his crush had bought him a gift. he hopped into the far back seat and gee quickly handed him a small-medium sized box. "open it!" gee exclaimed jollity. frank shook the box for a few seconds while ray starting driving again. mikey turned around to watch franks reaction. frank started to peel off the wrapping paper and saw this little cardboard container that said 'little princesses, beauty queen crown' and frank immediately started laughing at the product. gerard and mikey instantly started laughing loudly with him. agitated, ray spoke up and said "jesus guys shut up im trying to drive!". everyone quickly sat foward and tried to shut up but still let out some giggles. "you all are fucking children" ray said while smiling.

the photoshoot went good, it didn't take too long and the weather was absoluetely perfect since it was in the morning. they were all driving back to their houses when mikey looked at ray and asked if he wanted to hang out for a bit. toro agreed. "since thing 1 and thing 2 are hanging out, wanna watch a movie at my place?" gee asked. frank, adjusting his crown that he wore through all of the photo shoot, agreed while smiling. gerard looked in his eyes and smiled right back at the shorter boy.

ray dropped gerard and frank off at gee's house and they went inside. first thing frank did was go and take a piss, which gave him time to think..

i wonder if anything will happen between me and gerard?

i wonder if he feels the same way about me?

i wonder if he finds me attractive?

i wonder if he sees or ever would see me as more than a friend?

he zoned out for the next few seconds thinking until he realized he was done pissing and just standing in the bathroom. he flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and approached gerard who was making coffee and popcorn. "hey frankie, do you wanna pick the movie?" gee asked not looking at frank still focusing on not burning the best movie snack. frank sat down on gerards comfy couch and turned on the tv. frank screamed over to gee, "do you wanna watch horror or comedy?". "horror so i could snuggle into you when im scared" gee replied smiling to himself. frank started blushing but gerard couldnt see simce he was in a whole other room.

gerard waked over to the couch with the two cups of coffee while balancing the popcorn bowl between his arms. "special delivery" he said while grinning at the shorter boy and frank gave him a toothy grin right back. "i chose the texas chainsaw massacre, i havent seen it yet but i heard it was good." frank said while switching on the movie. "okay rad, ive wanted to see that one for a little while now" gee said back.

around half way through the movie, gee tackle hugged frank and starting mumbling things into his chest that frank couldn't make out, but gee was actually saying stuff like "youre so cute". he then looked up into franks eyes for a couple of seconds and kissed frank hard. it took frank a couple of seconds to process what was happening but he immediately went along with it. gee climbed on top of frank while frank took off his shirt along with gerards. things started to get more heated as they both started to undress. frank started to feel his boxers get tighter. gee started to kiss down franks neck down to his belly button, he then looked up asking with his eyes if he could take off his boxers. frank grinned at gee and nodded. gee did as told and out came his erection. gerard quickly wrapped his hand around his dick and slightly squeezed. "oh f-fuck gee" frank softly moaned. 'so frank likes it rough? hot.' gee thought to himself. he started moving up and down until gee put franks member in his mouth. "fuck babe, just like that" frank moaned louder and louder as gee bobbed his head up and down faster and faster. "g-gee im about t-to bust" frank exclaimed. "not so fast, baby boy" gerard said very sexily. he then snatched the crown off franks head and spread open his legs. "stay." gee said as he quickly ran to the fridge and brang back sour cream. "whats that for?" frank asked gerard puzzled. "well i don't have lube and its cold so it should feel weird but nice" gee said while winking and franks eyes went wide. gerard grabbed a scoop of sour cream and slathered it on frank's asshole. "so obviously crowns are pointy and not supposed to go in your ass but you're just going to have to deal with it, okay babe?" gerard asked suprisingly calmly as frank nodded his head shakily. gerard then quickly and forcefully shoved it up his asshole and frank instantly started screaming in pain "GERARD STOP IT HURTS SO MUCH" the shorter boy cried out. "shh baby it'll feel good soon just push through" the pain started to go down after a short while but it still felt very shap. gerard then started licking the sour cream off his ass and frank started moaning once again. gee then pulled out the crown, and frank started to bleed. but gee licked that right up too. he then pulled down his boxers and entered frank. he put some of the cold sourcream on his dick which felt super nice "mmm fuck" gerard said, while frank started moaning like a mad man. "f-faster daddy please!" frank exclaimed, so gerard did just that. frank eventually let out his warm seed and moaned extra loud, loud enough to cause gerard to bust in frank's anus. gerard flopped over next to frank as they both tried to catch their breath. "that was nice" they both said in unison as gee grinned at frank. a lustful grin.

end.