21-Almost Had Him!

Stiles drove home and was lying down on his bed picking on the fabric of his blanket. His father knocked on the door and stepped in slowly.

      "Stiles," he stood in front of Stiles who wasn't moving an inch "where we're you?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as he pulled a chair to sit in across from Stiles.

       "This town just doesn't make sense. Everything is chaotic as if there are no rules." Stiles eyes closed "Not even I have a say in what I want to do on my life."

        Sheriff Stilinski sat straight up and sighed "Stiles, you do have a say in what you want to do. You choose your own paths and you decide on what you want to be."

         Stiles scoffed "I never asked to be hyperactive. I never meant to get you fired. I didn't want to choose the road that led me to deal with werewolves and kanimas. They chose me."

          "What makes you say that?" Sheriff asked.

       I only wanted to help Scott get better, to find a cure. I just wanted the kanima to stop killing innocent people. But mainly, I was scared; I was scared of all the things that tried to kill me numerous of times. And now-" Stiles paused as a tear escaped his eye.

       "Now I'm one of them. I didn't want this."

        "Stiles, how you view yourself is not true. Just because something seems bad doesn't mean it is. A curse can become the cure. A wrong can become a right, if you do the right thing." Sheriff said as he laid his hand on Stiles' shoulder "You're not a monster, unless you make yourself one."

     Stiles rubbed at his eyes, drying the tears.

     "Stiles, based on everything you told me. You seem more like a hero." Sheriff said before walking out the room to leave Stiles alone so he can think.

        "Hero." Stiles whispered under his breath.

       He sat up on his bed and thought. He thought about what had happened The past few days. He thought about Gabe and what could of been his motives.

        "Only one way to figure this out." Stiles said as he knelt onto the floor and bowed his head with his eyes shut. "Oh God, I'm not good at this but-" he cleared his throat "Angels, uh anyone really. Well mainly Gabriel or Castiel really... I need to have a word with you about, uh, what may be going-''

        "You know you don't have to get on your knees unless you are willing to do me a favor." A voice said followed by a chuckle.

        "That was not appropriate Gabe." Said Castiel.

        Stiles lifted his head to see Gabe and Cas standing next to each other on Stiles' bed. Stiles jumped up and almost fell back. "Okay, can you guys get off my bed." Stiles asked.

       "One prayer, just so we can get off your bed." Gabe laughed.

        "I believe this kid has a true purpose in asking for us here." Cas said as he stared at Stiles and nodded his head before stepping off his bed.

       "Of course you would be kind to him, he's part of the Winchester family tree. More like your boyfriend's son." Gabe Said as he hopped off the bed. Cas just gave Gabe a look as Gabe laughed.

       "Wait, you're dating Dean?" Stiles asked.

        "No, I am not allowed to and I am not.... attracted." He lowered his head.

        Gabe sighed as he folded his arms and stared at Stiles "Why did you call us here?"

        "Well, I called you Gabe, to ask you some questions. And I brought Cas so he can make sure you stay here to answer them."