chapter one

Hwasa POV
"So, where are we going Wheein?" I asked. "To a flower shop, I need to get flowers for my mom's birthday." She pouted.
  We walked for a couple more minutes in silence until we reach the flower shop we were looking for. 'A wonderful bunch' We walked towards the entrance and went inside. A bell sound was heard behind us.
  "Welcome to 'A Wonderful Bunch', If you need help please let me know." A voice said through the tiny shop. "Uh, of course." Wheein uttered. We  walked towards what seem to be roses.
  "I think your mom would like this one, it's really bright and big." I spoke. " Maybe, I mean IT IS BIG, probably cost a lot then." She mumbled. "That'll do. . . Yeah it's great, ok I'm getting this one, yup, yes this is it, mmm." She grabbed the roses and dashed to the cashier. "Wait for me you-" I squeaked. I huffed as I got to where the cashier was.
  "That'll be $35.99." I looked up and say a man a little older than us. We locked eyes for about a second and then looked away. I felt my cheeks getting warmer. He was cute. 
  Wheein then poked my arm and I turned around, "let's go, the party's almost gonna start." she looked at the cashier and smiled, "I'll see you around Hyukwoo."
  Once we were outside, I asked how she knew him "Oh, he's one my cousin's friend."