chapter 4

Hyukwoo POV
    It was a Sunday morning, almost two weeks past since the cute girl. I was going to ask the cute girl for her number. I needed help from Wheein though. The thought of calling her made me feel a little dumb. Asking for someone's number with their friend, plus I only saw her once. But then again I only see people once in this store. Only for special occasions do people get flowers, and I feel like this is the only chance I'll get.

I sighed as I looked at her number,  Wheein 🤢 . I'm begining to think this was a  very bad idea. The third ring goes off and I hear a sound, "Hey Wheein, how are you doing?" I tried to sound as nice as possible.

"What do you want"

"Bot even a 'Hello oh hey Hyukwoo how are you?' "

"Pfft, you only call me when you need something, so loser what do you want?"

"Well, see, I need to ask you something kinda embarrassing..."

"Well what is it, Hurry I need to be places."

"Well actually-"

"What do you need jeez."

I coughed, "I was going to ask you for your friends number, or you know something like that."

"...." The call fell still

"Hahahahaha just kidding I-"

"Wait no-" she paused
"So you're telling me you want my friend's number?"

Yee yee 🤠