chapter two

Hyuk-woo  POV

I rushed torward the flower shop. Today was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain. I had walked passed some stores and went to open up the shop. I always wondered why I had to open the shop so early. It's not like anybody's gonna shop for flowers at 5:00 am. I sighed loudly and went inside. An hour later and only one costumer . Two hours later, another. "Wow I guess today is a busy day!"

 So, it was now 2:00 p.m and I had decided to take a nap, I didn't think anybody would come and buy something. Suddenly, when I was about to fall asleep, I heard a ding. Why can't I just have a break. Jeez. ""Welcome to 'A Wonderful Bunch', If you need help please let me know." I sighed afterwards. Guess I had to put my uniform back on.  A girl came to the register, "Hello, did you find everything ok."

"Hyukwoo, it's me Wheein." 

I turned her way, "Eww, it's you."

She rolled her eyes, "yeah it's me stupid, did you not tell from my voice."

I shrugged, "no, I'm too tired. Thank you for waking me up from my nap, roses huh, that'll be $35.99." 

A girl came to the register and looked up. She was pretty. I blushed and looked away. 

Wheein payed and then poked the girl next to her, "let's go, the party's almost gonna start." she looked at me and smiled,  "I'll see you around Hyukwoo." She left with the pretty girl and I didn't feel as tired as I did a few minutes ago.