Welcome

Welcome to the Alola region!
Alola consists of four islands:

Melemele - here you will find the famous Pokémon school where you can learn everything you would want to know about Pokémon. If you like adventure this is the place for you!
Feel free to explore Melemele's lush, green forest if you're looking for a new Pokémon to add to your team. If you're taking the Island Challenges don't forget to challenge local kahuna.

Akala - Wela volcano's flames burn hot. This island is home to kuhuna Olivia, who specializes in rock type Pokémon. People here are thankful for all that the volcano provides. Kiawe's family farm is also located here so make sure to stop for some freshly made moo moo milk ice cream! Looking for a tough battle? Join in the Pokémon battle royal held at Akala's very own Battle Royal Dome.

Ula'ula - Here you'll face island kuhuna Nanu, a dark type specialist. You can also check out the observatory to see minior fall from the sky in a beautiful display of light.

Poni - face off against new kahuna Hapu. This island is also home to the temple of the Sunne. If you're lucky maybe the legendary Pokémon will appear before you.

~~~
Alola has many unique Pokémon only found in this region. New trainers here have a choice between three starter Pokémon: litten, rowlet, and popplio. Along with the native Pokémon of alola while on their journey they may run into alolan variations of some original Kanto Pokémon. With enough training and some luck, trainers are able to acquire special items known as Z-rings and Z-crystals. Collect both and watch as your Pokémon partners unleash powerful Z moves!

You may also get the chance to join the Ultra Guardians, a group dedicated to protecting Alola's people and Pokémon by the creatures known as ultra beast. A guardians job is to catch these beasts in special pokeballs designed by Aether Paradise and then release them back into the ultra wormholes