I WAS TAGGED!?!

So yeah, I was tagged by @the-bionic-hero Thanks for that, I guess. I've never really done one of these before, but there's always a first for everything, so I'll have fun with it.

Rules:

1. Post ALL the rules

2. youcan't say you don't do tags (If you don't, just don't say it. I'm not going to require you to do the tag)

3. Tag 12 people

4. Tag backs are allowed (so cheeky)

On with the show...

1. Favorite Game? I don't play video games very much, but I am interested in playing Spider-Man PS4. Otherwise, you can find me on the playground playing dodgeball!!

2. Favorite Show? Daredevil

3. Favorite Character? Good God, who initially asked this question? I mean if it was characters I strive to be like, it would definitely be Spider-Man and Bert from Mary Poppins. Other than that, you gotta be more specific.

4. Favorite Ship? Spideychelle, duh. I guess you could say I'm a Tomdaya shipper too, but I'm happy with whatever they are. It's their lives, not mine. 

5. Do you prefer drawing on paper or digitally? Paper, I'm a very old fashioned person.

6. Chocolate or caramel? Depends on what its being served with!!

7. Favorite Color? Green mostly!!

8. Do you have a crush, or are you in love with somebody at the moment? Again, what the heck! This is such a wide spectrum of answers. I'll stay on the safe side and say my celebrity crush is Zendaya.

9. Favorite Fictional World? Marvel Cinematic Universe

10. Favorite Animal? Jaguar

11. Favorite Band? The Beach Boys

12. One random fact about you? Besides trying to keep a consistent writing schedule, I also work 3 jobs and go to school full time. Busy, busy, busy.

Now for the tagging, hahahaha!!!

Rabiablueskies

tomdayaitis

spideyjd

dolifelikeaboss

nilliad

poorparker

caitykat135

_peter_and_mj_rule

thinmint_writer

zenolland

spider-man606

nostalgicspidey