Moving Day

Y/N's POV

I was driving me and my daughter to our new house in Mystreet, but I also heard that Travis is there so I'm really excited, and so is Ayana. The thing about Ayana is that when I taught her Spanish she now will only speak in English or Spanish. I will also at times speak to her in Spanish. "Ayana, ya casi llegamos, ¿estás emocionada?" (Ayana we're almost there, are you excited?) I said. "Sí mama" Ayana replied. After about another 20min drive we finally get to our new house. As we get out of the truck we see the moving van pull up letting us know they're here. "Ayana, go grab your stuff from the van" I say. "Ok mama" she replies. As I was walking up to the van to get the boxes I see two girls, a human and a mèfwa coming towards us. The human girl had raven black hair while the mèfwa had light pink hair. When they finally got to us they stopped and said, "Hi, welcome to Mystreet. My name is Aphmau, and this is Kawaii~Chan" Aphmau says. "Hi Aphmau, my name is Y/N, and this is my daughter Ayana" I said. "Would you like to us to help you unpack?" Aphmau asked. "Yes, thank you very much" I said.

(Time skipped until after finishing unpacking)

"Thank you so much for helping us unpack" I said. "It's no problem we're happy to help, would you like us to show you two around?" Aphmau asks. "Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan has to go back to Katelyn~Sama so Kawaii~Chan can help Katelyn~Sama bake strawberry puffs" KC says. "That's fine Kawaii~Chan I can just tour them myself if you two want me to" Aphmau says. "Of course, we would love for you to show us around" I said. "Great, first you two are going to meet the boys" Aphmau says. "Ok that's fine with us" I reply. "How old are you Y/N? If you don't mind me asking" Aphmau says. "I'm 23, and Ayana is 6" I say. "Cool well we're here" Aphmau  announces. We walk up to the door, and Aphmau knocks on it only for it to be opened by.....TRAVIS! "Travis, it's nice to see you again" I say. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Travis asks. "Travis did you forget that I'm moving here today?" I say. "Oh, oops" Travis says. "Well let me introduce you to the guys" Travis says. "Ummmm Travis, I know you didn't just forget your niece is here as well" I say. Then out of nowhere Ayana comes out from behind me, and runs up to Travis engulfing him in a huge hug. "Ayana, it's great to see you!" Travis says. "It's great to see you to uncle Travis!" Ayana says. After that Travis yelled for his roommates to come and meet us. One blue haired guy caught my attention a little bit and I slightly blushed.

Dante's POV

Wow, Travis's sister is hot, but then I look down and see a her daughter and I then assume she's married until I realize she's looking at me and blushing a little bit. Maybe she's single, and if that's the case then I want to make her mine. Then again she's Travis's younger sister so he's never going to let me make any moves on her, but I'll sill have to try.

(Time skipped to after meeting everyone)

Y/N's POV

After Aphmau introduced us to everyone we decided to head home. Of course I thanked Aphmau for helping us and showing us around and in return she invited me to a sleepover welcome party for me. I told her I have to bring Ayana because I can't leave her at home by herself, and Aphmau said that was fine. Here is my pjs for the sleepover:

Here's Ayana's pjs for the sleepover: